Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it's not a scam did all the brotzu haters decide what their group suicide method will be

Google for "hair loss treatment" and you will find a bunch of lotions which are looking as shady as this crappy trinov lotion. What does make the trinov lotion better than all the other snake oil lotions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181206-225716.jpg
    Screenshot_20181206-225716.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: br1

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you guys !

It will cost 1600 euros. Quite expensive and it's not covered by my insurance.
Since excess estrogen causes you should get that and prolactin checked first. But yeah anything that increases DHT will help as well

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posted today on FB regarding dietary health. Looks like they are leading into the dietary supplements. This is the area I’m sceptical about so it will be interesting and telling to see how they spin it.

“perhaps not everyone knows that the hair is made from 65 to 95% of solid proteins and for the water-based resides lipid pigments and trace elements. that's why food affects a lot of their health. continue to follow us and we will tell you how to make them healthier starting from the table.”

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If fidia has anything to do with a facebook page that is talking about diet and hairloss together i would consider cancelling my paypal i sent to that Italian pharmacy. I hope this is some random dude that setup that page.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you all are paranoiacs. Talking about diet is just some marketing bullshit to bring attention the issue and act like they care. They want to sound like they know what they are talking about

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you all are paranoiacs. Talking about diet is just some marketing bullshit to bring attention the issue and act like they care. They want to sound like they know what they are talking about

Well, broscience is not a good way to do that.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they want to sound like they know what they are talking about they wouldn't mention diet and hair loss together. As i said i hope fidia have nothing to do with that page like they dont the trinov website which seems like some random guy setup.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Supposedly this should start shipping and be in pharmacies in the next 3 days and we still have no new pics. I this truly works and they have proof they must be the most idiotic people in the world not to show the proof, or this is a scam obviously. I still hope it works since I got nothing to gain if it doesn't, but right now expectations are going lower with each passing day.

br1

Reaction score
You do know legally it has to be called something like anti-fall, they cant mention anything about regrowing hair on packaging or marketing. I think even hairloss prevention is not allowed for a cosmetic either.
That makes sense. Because it doesn't work.