Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes sense. Because it doesn't work.
This boy gets on here everyday just to say it doesn't work, without evidence.
No one has tried it and said it didn't work. No one took photos and showed that it didn't work.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
WE DO, however, have Italians who made it and pioneered the construction of it in a lab just to try it out. And we had several photos of showing it worked. Like holy f***.
You literally have people with proof they worked in a chem lab buy the chems and make the trinov themselves and they said it would work.
It even works on f*****g the same pathways as Finasteride and Minoxidil. How much more reassurance do these little b**ch boys want

br1

Reaction score
This boy gets on here everyday just to say it doesn't work, without evidence.
No one has tried it and said it didn't work. No one took photos and showed that it didn't work.
No one took pictures proving it works either.. who wanna bet this kid will be all over defending the "science" behind hair loss and diet, in a few weeks? It's the brotzu effect!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one took pictures proving it works either.. who wanna bet this kid will be all over defending the "science" behind hair loss and diet, in a few weeks? It's the brotzu effect!
Yes... the italians who made it and used it themselves. "Temple guy"
I could think of diet that could reduce the inflammation that precedes Androgenetic Alopecia but it's not worth benefitting a stoner whose favorite past time and crapping on this thread

br1

Reaction score
I could think of diet that could reduce the inflammation that precedes Androgenetic Alopecia but it's not worth benefitting a stoner whose favorite past time and crapping on this thread
Well in this case you already know what you getting at most: marginal results. Source: Fidia.

Can't be more stupid to believe in gains.

br1

Reaction score
The "stoner". Omg . Is that even an offence? Lol.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in this case you already know what you getting at most: marginal results. Source: Fidia.

Sir I’ll have you know I rep 300 in the squat rack. I’m very serious about gains

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google for "hair loss treatment" and you will find a bunch of lotions which are looking as shady as this crappy trinov lotion. What does make the trinov lotion better than all the other snake oil lotions?
One of the things im clinging to is the fact of the cat-ionic lipsomes present, i dont think any other hairloss products have this aspect to it.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost my dick but I have regrown a lot of my hair. In 2 months, I will be able to combover the diffuse thinning, and get SMP done for extra density. Then I'll get so much pussy to lick. No regrets.
hurl.gif

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

You're the crankiest canadian I ever heard