Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

inmyhead

Reaction score
You do realize I said to make it at home 1month's supply was like $22 so it would be less for Fidia right?
I already said they are making a large profit margin... if you understood economics they can charge such a high price because of the market demand

I'm just ignoring most of your posts since you are sprouting nonsense usually. So no, I don't know what have you said before.
It was a joke? Well, it was a bad one.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just ignoring most of your posts since you are sprouting nonsense usually. So no, I don't know what have you said before.
It was a joke? Well, it was a bad one.
No it wasn't a joke. Is saying they can charge $70 a month because of demand, nonsense? It's a basic law of economics you retard.
Mate do me a favor and jump off a balcony. I really can't stand how stupid you, @hairloss_user and @Headdy are

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're ignoring my posts don't quote them, so I don't get a notification that a maldeveloped troglodite is trying to respond.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if you thinks its a good idea to remove the most masculine hormone = DHT then by that train of thought you're literally not fit to talk to other people. You've done the opposite of what is sound logic
And yet clinical trials have proven u wrong over and over again. Rope time for brotzucels.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if you thinks its a good idea to remove the most masculine hormone = DHT then by that train of thought you're literally not fit to talk to other people. You've done the opposite of what is sound logic

And you are talking out of your *** again I see. When did I say it's a good idea to remove DHT?

Go back sucking Brotzu's dick, because that's all you're good for.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you are talking out of your *** again I see. When did I say it's a good idea to remove DHT?

Go back sucking Brotzu's dick, because that's all you're good for.
How many times do I have to say I'm not even buying the lotion?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's neither funny nor as informed as he think he is. Just another dumbass you'll find anywhere.
I love how I post plenty of scientific studies, showing good reading comprehension but you insecure cuck-asses feel the need to call me a 'dumbass'

Last edited:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet you keep attacking anyone who doesn't praise it.

And I am not hating on this. I've been neutral to this since day one. I'll wait until it's out and people actually try the f*****g thing.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet you keep attacking anyone who doesn't praise it.

And I am not hating on this. I've been neutral to this since day one. I'll wait until it's out and people actually try the f*****g thing.
I am in a bad mood this morning. I think your mistake was hating on me, sir.
Additionally I'm only attacking the ridicule of a lotion based on zero reason or scientific evidence. Attacking something that will probably work is like a form of self harm, that's what I argue against

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Additionally I'm only attacking the ridicule of a lotion based on zero reason or scientific evidence. Attacking something that will probably work is like a form of self harm, that's what I argue against

Here I agree with you, this lotion may work even minimally. it may act to improve the miniaturized hair ... with that it would be "happy". I also do not expect much sincerely.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol @ zero scientific evidence... the company itself published a study that shows zero increase in hair count. Come on, man.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've ordered 2 bottles and gonna use it. I'm balding very rapidly since 19 like +1NW a year. Now at 23 im already NW3 with diffuse thinning over the top, but i'm deadly afraid of finasteride and already had bad experience with minoxidil (which i think induced the early balding), so i hope it works, because thats my last hope. Pretty expensive though.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The science behind it seems legit and impressive, so lets hope Dr. Brotzu wont loose his reputation to get money out of desperate baldies