Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is idiotic...okay so first of all the increase in haircount wasn’t statistically significant so you can’t use that in any argument. Second can everybody just let people do what they want? If some people want to try it then let them? And IF it works or not then everyone will know and be happy?

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever gets it first, can you post pics of the leaflet when you get it? Makes me wonder what they officially promise us to get back of our hair

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the chemicals expensive enough to justify the price or is this just a cash grab?
S eqoul is pretty expensive, it's like $70 per 10 mg (bulk price lowers this).
The other ingredients not so much, however liposomes that are stable at room temp may be pretty costly to produce.

Funny thing is most expencive ingredient is S eqoul.
Women lotion has half the percentage of s eqoul then men lotion.
Price is the same.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was saying that lotion price doesn't make sense. Not that he is concerned about women. You are delusionalmy friend
oFIz40F.jpg

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was saying that lotion price doesn't make sense. Not that he is concerned about women. You are delusionalmy friend
You do realize I said to make it at home 1month's supply was like $22 so it would be less for Fidia right?
I already said they are making a large profit margin... if you understood economics they can charge such a high price because of the market demand

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that finasteride is bashed way too hard. I would say anyone should try it and if they notice bad sides stop immediately. I have been using Morr-F for roughly a month now, and it has done more than minoxidil has in a whole year. My temples are filling in and there is hair where there hasn't been for years (already!) I first was hesitant to try finasteride (topical finasteride in this case) because of all the scare mongering but I am very glad I am trying it anyway. I have zero side effects so far, none whatsoever.
and did you try oral before this?

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
TBH I feel it(Brotzu Lotion) probably won't work.

BUT is worth trying as it has some solid science behind it, so there is some possibility.

I'm only looking for sideless maintenance, any regrowth at all is just a bonus.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I should be more specific, I think it most likely works for alopecia areata and also probably for androgenic alopecia in women, but less likely androgenic alopecia in men.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Woman tend to be better responders to topicals. If it matched the effectiveness of Minoxidil with no sides that would be amazing.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Daily topical applications of the lotion resulted in a hair count that significantly increased for women and marginally increased for men after 6 months of treatment.
  • Significant increase in anagen hair and a significant decrease in telogen hair were observed starting from 3 months in male and 1 month in female patients.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I understand so far: it works faster in women, not necessarily better, the marketing campaign is aimed mainly at women, and the high price should be due to the liposomal delivery which somehow involves a US-based company.