Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no doctor, but I believe the idea is that women are usually a much lighter body weight and therefore the risks of side effects are greater with minoxidil.

I thought trinov was supposed to have no side effects. It was used on small children, so I don't see why I would want less active ingredient? You seem very knowledgeable about the science of hair loss though, so I appreciate your opinions on the matter.
That’s a good point. I think I read it has no effect on estrogen so it shouldn’t have female specific side effects.
Someone should ask Fidia why there is a female lotion, sounding more like a money making tool

Last edited:

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i could read here they didn't ship to anyone yet, either they are overwhelmed or out of stock i don't know...But looks like its gonna be a little while until they ship.
I did buy at farmacia sant'antonio and it has been shipped. Didn't arrive yet though.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone please post a picture of the lotion in a glas pipette or something like this.

Would be interesting, whether it is really liposomal.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only on day 5 but it looks like I somehow lose less hair than before, I can see it when I wash my hair because there are less hair in the shower.....but maybe it's because the seasonal shedding is over and it's not caused by Trinov.
Anyway, no side effects as of now

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pre ordered with tutto farma on 11/30 via a frieght forwarder. Still nothing. and freight forwarder didnt receive it either

afghan

Reaction score
I remember in brotzu's original interviews he claimed stop of hairloss or significant decrease in about two weeks of application

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is not an accurate indicator whether the treatment is working or not. I still shed a ton of hair while on finasteride and min for 6 months. I thought I’d be bald by now considering how much I was shedding but my hair looks the same.

Honestly, the only accurate way is to either examine your hair under a microscope or compare before and after pics

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is not an accurate indicator whether the treatment is working or not. I still shed a ton of hair while on finasteride and min for 6 months. I thought I’d be bald by now considering how much I was shedding but my hair looks the same.

Honestly, the only accurate way is to either examine your hair under a microscope or compare before and after pics

It could be if you have really aggressive hairloss and there is a clear decrease in shedding.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember in brotzu's original interviews he claimed stop of hairloss or significant decrease in about two weeks of application

I've been trying to get my hand on the pdf that explains that but i can't find it again...
It was a study on different versions of the lotion divided between 7 groups i believe. One group did indeed experience less shedding in the early stage of treatment ( and i believe its the version of the product they went with ).

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only on day 5 but it looks like I somehow lose less hair than before, I can see it when I wash my hair because there are less hair in the shower.....but maybe it's because the seasonal shedding is over and it's not caused by Trinov.

Promising.

The science behind trinov makes sense - I remember how years ago I was looking at Equol as a solution - just hope it works!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is going to work and my order is on its way.
200w_d.gif

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Phrases such as this one happen with every product. I remember a lot of people saying great things 2 weeks into the apples stuff, I ain't saying I don't believe you, but this is way too common. I really hope you do us a favor and take regular pics while you are on the treatment so we have a concrete measure of what has actually happened and I hope that this is not in your head and you really are in the process of solving your problem.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you taking any other meds?

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inb4 "stopped shedding, little hair growing!!!1!11!!" after two days

After five days*
Pls don't do this

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for reporting in man,

but to be honest you would have guys taking topical DHT and still reporting positive affects after 5 days.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I pre ordered via f*****g antonio weeks ago. Still nothing...

Sant'Antonio's shipment got split up. The first few orders went out, but the rest wont be sent out until they get the second half in. They told me this might be another 2 weeks.