Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I compeltely understand how distressing it is BUT... it is all in your head.. what we don’t realise is NOBODY is bothered about our hair. Just because we think about it 24/7 doesn’t mean other people even give it a second thought..just because a mate makes a joke, that doesn’t mean they are judging you. They will not know how much it effects you.

Regarding your girlfriend... it probably was your hair that made you split up but not the appeareance of your hair, it will be because how insecure and paranoid you got that affected the relationship, if a women is shallow enough to leave someone because of hair then trust me it has done you a MASSIVE favour in the lomg run.

DO NOT spend the next 1-5 years until a decent treatment comes out on these forums everyday getting depressed and bitter and hating the world... you will slowly turn into a horrible person to be around... it is so hard to try and explain because you are 19 ... but instead spene the next 1-5 years. Saving money, studying to have a good job and learning and exploring new thing... you have one life... DO NOT WASTE YOUR BEST YEARS. Just think to yourself I will be cured soon

Jonnyyy, hes prob right about the girlfriend. I had the same thing happen to me. My hair is thinning and my girl was totally ok with it. But it affected everything i did and also my mood. It drove her away. Not the hairloss but the change in my personality.
Lesson learned. If we ever find someone who accepts us as we are, we need to embrace that person and realize we have value to someone other than our looks.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jonnyyy, hes prob right about the girlfriend. I had the same thing happen to me. My hair is thinning and my girl was totally ok with it. But it affected everything i did and also my mood. It drove her away. Not the hairloss but the change in my personality.
Lesson learned. If we ever find someone who accepts us as we are, we need to embrace that person and realize we have value to someone other than our looks.
Thing is I never realized that the reason my hair was getting so hard to style and the temples were receding so fast was because of my hairloss I thought I asked my parents and they said that the temples are normal so I ignored it. So no that didn't have anything to do with my relationship. :(

INT

Reaction score
Exactly what happened to me. Not going on an outdoor date we had planned because it was windy and there was some rain. Not having sex because I was annoyed with my hair looking like sh*t. She was a 9 in both looks and personality and even said that she liked a shaved head...

Well... My learn the most from our f*** ups don´t we...

shookwun

Reaction score
finasteride and minioxidil is the best we have. it works, and rather well.
Exactly what happened to me. Not going on an outdoor date we had planned because it was windy and there was some rain. Not having sex because I was annoyed with my hair looking like sh*t. She was a 9 in both looks and personality and even said that she liked a shaved head...

When someone has hair

your best is their worst.

:D

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Everybody is a slayer on this site wtf

shookwun

Reaction score
That's the cope of people who have crossed the rubicon into transplantation. "Finasteride or bust."

There is a certain dividing point of individuals of whom use treatment that work and follow up with surgical practise to restore there confidence. Then on the other hand we have people who bust and run around like test subjects experimenting with the latest G3- UNIT code 02941 baloney.

All else fails you can always pull out your favorite hat

giphy.gif

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
All I'm saying is if propecia + transplants took care of the problem this website either wouldn't exist or would be a one FAQ page and nothing else. I respect that you rolled the dice on transplant and propecia. A lot. But you did roll the dice. The ultimate outcome is unclear.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already mentioned once that minoxidil + finasteride together are everything the majority of us needs to keep their hair for decades. Rossi et al. proves it with their finasteride study, and after some time there will be studies showing that it goes on for even longer.. problem is: this forum is mostly a collection of bad responders and therefore we get a great acceptance for people telling that this stuff sh*t, which is not. I'm not waiting for something else that "finally" works, it's more that I wait for something complementing what we have so far to get even more security. Or just to see people happy that got sides from what we have now.. once there was a guy here called WarLord, was able to get away this pessimistic vibe, hope he'll get back someday

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already mentioned once that minoxidil + finasteride together are everything the majority of us needs to keep their hair for decades. Rossi et al. proves it with their finasteride study, and after some time there will be studies showing that it goes on for even longer.. problem is: this forum is mostly a collection of bad responders and therefore we get a great acceptance for people telling that this stuff sh*t, which is not. I'm not waiting for something else that "finally" works, it's more that I wait for something complementing what we have so far to get even more security. Or just to see people happy that got sides from what we have now.. once there was a guy here called WarLord, was able to get away this pessimistic vibe, hope he'll get back someday
Too many people do not respond to finasteride and minoxidil...no? These drugs have very limited effectiveness. And everything mentioned in my previous post.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too many people do not respond to finasteride and minoxidil...no? These drugs have very limited effectiveness. And everything mentioned in my previous post.
I don't know the numbers for minoxidil (60% chance to be a responder maybe?), but over 10 years just 14% have less hair on their head than at the beginning when using finasteride. I assume it's even less then 14% when combining it with minoxidil, because finasteride keeps it's additional hair too. But everything else you mentioned is true

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know the numbers for minoxidil (60% chance to be a responder maybe?), but over 10 years just 14% have less hair on their head than at the beginning when using finasteride. I assume it's even less then 14% when combining it with minoxidil, because finasteride keeps it's additional hair too. But everything else you mentioned is true

Reducing 70-90% of an essential body hormone whose biological implications are not yet fully known, it's the best we got and it can work for MBP, yeah okay, but don't say it's a safe drug please, just don't say it, the fact is that we need safer treatments, withtout changing your hormonal profile, this would be great

Geez, that drug can grow boobs

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reducing 70-90% of an essential body hormone whose biological implications are not yet fully known, it's the best we got and it can work for MBP, yeah okay, but don't say it's a safe drug please, just don't say it, the fact is that we need safer treatments, withtout changing your hormonal profile, this would be great

Well aspirine killed thousands of people, right? Saying it's safe is relative

Reactions: br1

shookwun

Reaction score

rather have hair and get laid, then be bald with multiple brazzer subscriptions.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well aspirine killed thousands of people, right? Saying it's safe is relative

You can overdose every drugs
You are your own master

rather have hair and get laid, then be bald with multiple brazzer subscriptions.

If you still can get it up and she likes man-boobs

shookwun

Reaction score
You can overdose every drugs
You are your own master

If you still can get it up and she likes man-boobs
Didn't know moobs were a pre-requisite to maintaining hair while on finasteride.

Didn't know aside from the pseudo - ED almost everyone experiences that finasteride was to blame.

tips fedora

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
I will take my chances then.

Five years strong.

Full head of hair

Beat the genetics odds. Starting experiencing hair loss at 16, currently 26.

Of course they are, twice for the price