Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Relax ppl, posting tid bits of wierd info like this guy does should not be taken serious. @beps63 , people have been waiting for new info for a very long time, and noone is interested in wierd hints and riddels. Either post relevant info with an explanation or dont post anything at all.

Thanks

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_2018-01-11-12-35-41.png

These arw the results of the topical cetri trial...

The results are similar to the pictures of the woman treated with the brotzu lotion and published in the italian scientific magazine.... But this would actually mean that all of Brotzus Interviews were lies... Which I still cannot believe. What does this fkcing cetri have to do with Brotzu....

But guys have a look at the cetri results... they really look like the ONLY pics available for this brotzu lotion on the italian paper.

BTW it would be a fkcing desaster if all the hype created around this lotion turns out to be minoxidil 1.1 .... the difference would be that you get one more hair.

These results of the cetri trial will never make you reverse a single norwood. And dont forget, beps claimed to have reversed at least 2 norwood stages and right now he should be near the reversal of 3 Norwoods. The other guy on IESON claimed to have seen unbelievable results from patients reversing up to 3 Norwood stagey? I want those fkcing pictures and not an increase of fkcing 2 hairs.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 76112

The results are similar to the pictures of the woman treated with the brotzu lotion and published in the italian scientific magazine.... But this would actually mean that all of Brotzus Interviews were lies... Which I still cannot believe. What does this fkcing cetri have to do with Brotzu....

But guys have a look at the cetri results... they really look like the ONLY pics available for this brotzu lotion on the italian paper.
Maybe DGLA wasnt working so well and they added ceti instead. Maybe next time they will add minoxidil !

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 76112

BTW it would be a fkcing desaster if all the hype created around this lotion turns out to be minoxidil 1.1 .... the difference would be that you get one more hair.

These results of the cetri trial will never make you reverse a single norwood. And dont forget, beps claimed to have reversed at least 2 norwood stages and right now he should be near the reversal of 3 Norwoods. The other guy on IESON claimed to have seen unbelievable results from patients reversing up to 3 Norwood stagey? I want those fkcing pictures and not an increase of fkcing 2 hairs.
That's good results.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good results.

... really? xD for those results I would not even spend a single day on a forum. This lotion was hyped for years now and you are happy if it brings you results like in the pictures? No buddy... Definetely no!

Btw I still have my hair but I need to thicken them up and I and many others here are losing ground here. One riddle after another and fidia is still not giving an update. Lets hope that beps provides more information.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah maybe... I still did not lose hope because I trust what Brotzu told us in the interviews but let's see what @beps63 is going to tell us.
Topical cetirizine 1% for treatment of androgenetic alopecia

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...ionid=BD5E2230D7F17A954D19589EB8AAF58B.f02t02

A preliminary study on topical cetirizine in the therapeutic management of androgenetic alopecia

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09546634.2017.1341610?journalCode=ijdt20

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why use bald children as test subjects or maybe they were not even bald to begin with?
If this is a scam it's one hell of a grand scam. Creating scientific theory for a product that doesn't exist.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are totally fucked up...Beps fucked us up
Can he not answer tzt wrote him a message and he replied @The 7TH Sense is an Italian who got interview from prof. brotzu himself on belli capelli, plus he talked with some trial participants on FB, but he not share any info cause he cannot form a complete picture or smth like that. Beps English can be broken sometimes.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can he not answer tzt wrote him a message and he replied @The 7TH Sense is an Italian who got interview from prof. brotzu himself on belli capelli, plus he talked with some trial participants on FB, but he not share any info cause he cannot form a complete picture or smth like that. Beps English can be broken sometimes.
Ok let's be honest, no info, a mysterious company that ain't spitting something out, nearly no pics and a random italian guy that talks sh*t for 2 years and could maybe the son of the Doctor that also always says "soon"... Everything except Shiseido and Tsuji will be a surprise for me in the next 2 years

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Worth a try, they don't get much interaction on their Twitter if at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180111-131741.png
    Screenshot_20180111-131741.png
    149 KB · Views: 320