Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of clowns waking up from their brain coma.

Stupid balding kids.. Go suck an Italian dick.. You deserve it..
Still wonder where is that guy: I have reliable source from fidia. Lotion will be out in march.

Reactions: br1

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? Gonna abandon the Brotion ship now?

"Another delay"... LMFAO

Remember to stay optimistic..

Read it carefully. I said IF.
I dont have any problem if many people call the sh*t out of this fkcing fidia company. Its not brotzus fault. Its the fkcing unprofessional company who is not able to answer simple emails.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FIDIA: WE WILL OFFER A REAL TRATMENT OPTION, SAFE, EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT AT THE END OF OUR Entire study (TRIALS.)

Statement 2017.

Meanwhile people on IESON hope that beps is only using the other study to illustrate the brotzuelexir works, their analysis went to sh*t when they mentioned unintended automatic smiley face in beps post. The only way this could be out this year is if those trials conclude in a few months if what beps stated is true.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pubmed:
J Dermatolog Treat. 2017 Jun 29:1-3. doi: 10.1080/09546634.2017.1341610. [Epub ahead of print]
A preliminary study on topical cetirizine in the therapeutic management of androgenetic alopecia.
Rossi A1, Campo D2, Fortuna MC1, Garelli V1, Pranteda G1, De Vita G3, Sorriso-Valvo L3, Di Nunno D1, Carlesimo M1.
Author information
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is a common form of scalp hair loss that affects up to 50% of males between 18 and 40 years old. Several molecules are commonly used for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, acting on different steps of its pathogenesis (Minoxidil, Finasteride, Serenoa repens) and show some side effects. In literature, on the basis of hypertrichosis observed in patients treated with analogues of prostaglandin PGF2a, it was supposed that prostaglandins would have an important role in the hair growth: PGE and PGF2a play a positive role, while PGD2 a negative one.
OBJECTIVE:
We carried out a pilot study to evaluate the efficacy of topical cetirizine versus placebo in patients with Androgenetic Alopecia.
PATIENTS AND METHODS:
A sample of 85 patients was recruited, of which 67 were used to assess the effectiveness of the treatment with topical cetirizine, while 18 were control patients.
RESULTS:
We found that the main effect of cetirizine was an increase in total hair density, terminal hair density and diameter variation from T0 to T1, while the vellus hair density shows an evident decrease. The use of a molecule as cetirizine, with no notable side effects, makes possible a good compliance by patients.
CONCLUSION:
Our results have shown that topical cetirizine 1% is responsible for a significant improvement of the initial framework of Androgenetic Alopecia.
KEYWORDS:
Androgenetic alopecia; PGD2; PGE2; cetirizine; prostaglandin

Mechanism of action of herbs and their active constituents used in hair loss treatment.
Herman A1, Herman AP2.
Author information
Abstract
This article discusses the mechanisms via topically applied products containing herbs and their active constituents affect the hair growth process. It was reported that the mechanisms involving (1) insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), (2) vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), (3) epidermal growth factor (EGF), (4) fibroblast growth factor 2 (FGF-2), (5) endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), (6) Wnt/β-catenin signalling pathway, (7) prostaglandin E (PGE), (8) prostaglandin F (PGF) stimulate hair growth, whereas the mechanisms engaging (1) 5α-reductase and dihydrotestosterone (DHT), (2) transforming growth factor beta (TGF-β), (3) fibroblast growth factor 5 (FGF-5), (4) prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) inhibit hair growth. The knowledge summarized in the paper may be an inspiration to create new preparations for the treatment of hair loss.
Why are you talking about cetrizine? Is it apart of the lotion now? What has changed with the lotion?
It would be nice if you could be more specific since we don’t have a damn clue what has been happening with this lotion thanks

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His post contains more than one set of studies, the one with herbs is seperate. What they have in common is PGE.

He is either saying 1) Citrus/Herb based lotion ; 2) Tries to prove that Brotzu's theory works, is beps even a science person like his father? It seems that he is only aware of Italian research.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why did you do that to us @beps63? Do we have to wait one more year or what? I don´t care if the lotion needs crap on it (some people would even love the smell), I just want it to work!

Will it be available this year or not? Does it really work? Does Fidia have photos showing it does?

Thanks and please, do not play with our mental health!

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You all misunderstood Beps's message.

It was a very positive message. Fidia told him back in October that the trials were in their final stage and that immediately after a commercial release will happen.

I expect the Brotzu lotion to be out in March 2018

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You all misunderstood Beps's message.

It was a very positive message. Fidia told him back in October that the trials were in their final stage and that immediately after a commercial release will happen.

I expect the Brotzu lotion to be out in March 2018

Why do you say that? How do you know it?

Come on, we need @beps63 to explain what he meant. Please!

br1

Reaction score
Seriously... because this guy brings hope to some naive guys here.. Get real ppl.. If this beps troll was indeed NOT a troll, don't you think he would at the very least write his messages in an objective way?

"hey guys, beps here, sorry for being away. So, the lab was having issues with {X}, so it is now expected to be released around {Y}. Work is still going, keep strong.".

No, he writes messages in biblical terms, and then disappears.

pretty obvious to me.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of clowns waking up from their brain coma.

Stupid balding kids.. Go suck an Italian dick.. You deserve it..
Damn son what happened to you? You're hella toxic in this thread. I mean I get as many dislikes as the next guy from @The 7TH Sense and others for questioning Brotzu and his potion, but at the end of the day it is nothing but another prospect in a world without a hair loss cure. So to that end, I don't like really blame people for subscribing to Brotzu (better than being a flat earther or Trump supporter or a ton of other things that I would disagree much more with).

Idk maybe you're just reinvigorated for 2018 and that's the source of vitriol. But based on the quantity and context of your posts you seem hella jaded. And that sucks.

People believe things with laughable evidence all the time. Sorry, but religion is one of those things. As is politics, etc. In my opinion, it would be too broad of a stroke to dismiss all of those people as stupid or otherwise attack them. Like there is a notion that the truth should prevail through evidence, but I think there is also something to be said about allowing people the freedom of speech and expression.

For example, Kekulé was a famous chemist who first proposed the correct structure for Benzene, which had perplexed those in his field and which was a very important contribution to understanding organic aromatics. But the thing is that the idea came to him in a dream. In a different world, perhaps stating such a thing would have resulted in open mockery.

Idk. Sometimes I think it is good to spitball ideas even if they seem a bit nuts. Because one or some of those ideas could usefully inspire other ideas.

For the most part, people on this forum get together, and throw sh*t at the wall until something sticks.

Now I understand that this thread is mostly sh*t throwing and very little sticking, so I can understand why one would be of the opinion that less sh*t should be thrown and that this wall is too slick for anything to stick anyway.

But I don't think it is bad for people to try.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
(better than being a flat earther or Trump supporter or a ton of other things that I would disagree much more with)
985243c45c4b74f1c7589b28a45ae4c7.jpg

Why not both ?