Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see no reason to change one of the ingredients of the lotion with cetrizine. Maybe they are just adding stuff to it who knows? Maybe the final lotion will also have the usual biotine and zinc in it, plus cetrizine maybe other things, and the base ingredients in the end. Still beps needs to shed light on this.

He came in, dropped some info, destabilized an already unstable thread and disappeared immediatly after.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was a joke. The lotion is coming out in March, gotta trust me and my instinct
Im generally calm but logged in to tell you stfu with your stupid instinct posts, jesus its fools like you that got this thread to this number of pages.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure I understood what your Intention was with your message?

I just said Brotzu never talked about this cetri stuff and that I never read anything on the Brotzu patent.
Wait no I thought you were saying you've never HEARD of cetri, but it's been on the front page for months. And I thought you DID read the patent many times.

Edit: Oh I see. You mean you've never seen cetri IN the patent. Ya I agree I mean it's not there.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Now is probably the right time to harass Fidia and its employees as much as possible. Twitter,Facebook,phone, linkedin,their homes everywhere. Just push them to make a fakin update. We should really kidnap their kids and inject some dht in their scalps and let their parents watch online how they are losing hair and starting to look like sh*t

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They should make a Netflix serie out of this thread.
Inb4 they rush to their pharmacy to buy Propecia & v****.

Senza titolo65.png

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Now is probably the right time to harass Fidia and its employees as much as possible. Twitter,Facebook,phone, linkedin,their homes everywhere. Just push them to make a fakin update. We should really kidnap their kids and inject some dht in their scalps and let their parents watch online how they are losing hair and starting to look like sh*t
I want to see the company burn...

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I havent read the full patent but would we not have seen an update to the patent if they decided to add new ingredients? Hoping beps posted in the wrong thread at this stage.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

taken from fidia's only statement about the lotion, which means until 2018 ends and you see 2019 in your calendar, fidia has not failed creating a magic potion yet. Hold your tits tight boys and have faith, will it be replicel, shiseido, JAK's, scalp threading, seti, follica, BROTZU??? New treatments are coming and we all gonna make it brah's

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

taken from fidia's only statement about the lotion, which means until 2018 ends and you see 2019 in your calendar, fidia has not failed creating a magic potion yet. Hold your tits tight boys and have faith, will it be replicel, shiseido, JAK's, scalp threading, seti, follica, BROTZU??? New treatments are coming and we all gonna make it brah's

Forget it. If they think about another delay, they can f*** themselves.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Hate @beps63 ....not anyone else...

For anyone here to take anything @beps63 says seriously is asinine. Go back to when he first showed up and justify listening to him then and now. People on this thread hear what they want to here and see what they want to see. Same with IESON: someone posts over there, “just saw the news that the lotion is in the final stage of development”. First off: if all It takes to count as news is to come on here and make unsubstantiated claims (which, duh, it’s the Brotzu thread) then f*** all. Second: what does final stage of (stabilization, not product-to-market) development even mean if it were to be true? Answer: it means you won’t see this lotion for AT LEAST another 12 months.

You’re all gullible idiots.

Reactions: br1

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone here to take anything @beps63 says seriously is asinine. Go back to when he first showed up and justify listening to him then and now. People on this thread hear what they want to here and see what they want to see. Same with IESON: someone posts over there, “just saw the news that the lotion is in the final stage of development”. First off: if all It takes to count as news is to come on here and make unsubstantiated claims (which, duh, it’s the Brotzu thread) then f*** all. Second: what does final stage of (stabilization, not product-to-market) development even mean if it were to be true? Answer: it means you won’t see this lotion for AT LEAST another 12 months.

You’re all gullible idiots.
And what did I say? f*** Beps for this meaningless shitpost not anyone else that could provide some information

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytime you think that can’t become any stranger...

Beps was one of the stronger arguments FOR the lotion, if he is now posting sh*t, it is one more reason to be dubious about this lotion.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
And what did I say? f*** Beps for this meaningless shitpost not anyone else that could provide some information

No, it’s f*** whoever falls into his frivolous shittposting and perpetuates this nonsense because they fail to think past their overwhelmingly desirous delusions.

br1

Reaction score
Seeing a lot of clowns waking up from their brain coma.

Stupid balding kids.. Go suck an Italian dick.. You deserve it..

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score