Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Omg a new beps account hahaha!!!!!.
Im actually laughing out loud as i read this sh*t because of how completely and utterly bat sh*t insane this whole circle jerk has become. This cannot get any wilder, can it? Will an even newer, super duper real beps show up tomorrow? God i hope so.

Last edited:

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cetirizine is classified as a drug, already approved drug and it is a fuckin cold medicine.

You can buy its pills in pharma very cheap and make your own sh*t lotion if what FIDIA releases will be this.It will be cheaper than FIDIA crap.

And beps info about stability trials may be dated or not even legit. In December 2016, he kept saying that FIDIA will announce a release.

Last edited:

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
Beps had said that the lotion would finish his trials in December 2016.

The lotion lasted for another year due to stability problems and they wanted to continue with the tests in 2017 because they saw that the lotion worked.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps had said that the lotion would finish his trials in December 2016.

The lotion lasted for another year due to stability problems and they wanted to continue with the tests in 2017 because they saw that the lotion worked.
The same beps said it would be out after the trials.
Even FIDIA statment implies something like tat too:
Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.
The thing I don't get is why everyone here saying that the stability trials being almost over(what he meant by final stages? actual testing/some bureaucratic crap or classifying the data into an article) means 2019 release?
Didn't beps say that it will only be released in Italy first? (If so marketing won't take long)
Since this is a cosmetic product it doesn't need to be approved.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
I summon up remembrance of hairs past...

I has't waited for so long... has't mercy upon mine skull, lief Brotzu!

NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE @THEOFFICIALBEPS63 BUT WE HAVE @WILLY FUCKIN' SHAKESPEARE!? We should have to pay for access to this f*****g forum.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps back this petty hairline from day to day,
To the last wispy strand of determinable worth.
And all our yesterdays have lighted previous hair loss sufferers the way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow! A bald player who struts and frets his hours upon the hairlosstalk forum,
and then is heard no more. It is a tale,
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying everything!

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
I summon up remembrance of hairs past...

I has't waited for so long... has't mercy upon mine skull, lief Brotzu!
In for bald celebrities entering this thread.

Fidia say is close final stage but market launch be many months out. late 2018 or first months 2019
Really? Late 2018 would be awesome. Cool thanks for the update.

Last edited: