Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't even know what clinical trial are done, if any.
If stability is the problem, it mean they will lunch this as a "cosmetic" product, meaning they will not even do phase 1, 2, 3 , etc . Or if they do , they will have to start from zero .
What a joke.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You obviously barely speak English, also.

And I’m not gonna point out the irony in calling people retards, claiming you don’t speak Italian, and then going on to say you’re going to call some Italians to ask them some questions.

Love always,
Christina

Idiot, they will understand it if you say Brotzus name. Not everybody is stupid like you. I did not say to start a long conversation on the phone but it seems that you are too stupid to understand simple English, so shut your fkcing mouth and leave this forum if you want to keep writing your father and son messages. You are not funny, accept it. I dont know how much time you spend with your ill messages but its definetely not worth. Go and find some friends.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps response patter:
1. He says nothing for weeks/months.
2. He says something the very next day, 2-3 days later.

Let's hope that he'll answer around the same time he posted yesterday (I don't know your timezones, so sorry for me it was yesterday).

Fidia produce some drug with liposome. Is easy to produce
Lol. So far, none of the beps predictions concerning FIDIA trials and release came true.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

g.i joey

Reaction score
Beps could simply be a marketer testing his market, if so, him making his own topical would make sense as people are still ranting about an imaginary lotion 2 f*****g years later. On top of that, hes managed to gain some sort of credibility on the forums which would further benefit him.

sh*t, even if its snake oil, chances are he'd still make a killing for how vulnerable alot of us are.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trial stab

ility

The stability trial is at the final stages.
You know what “beps63” go f*** yourself honestly. What the does trial stab and ility even mean? You’re 53 and you act like a damn child. Finish a damn sentence and say something that actually makes sense if you are really brotzus son. No fucken update and comes in and talks about cetrizine? Quit making this sh*t more difficult then it has to be you’re not 12 you’re in your 50s act like it. All this sh*t is a joke and it’s pretty damn pathetic of him to finally come in here and talk like a Down syndrome 2 year old f*** off beps we would rather listen to fidia cause god knows you’re useless as sh*t

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
22j2mx.jpg

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Marlin, the ieson admin, tried to interpret Beps' post and put meaning behind the winky face emoji that he used, not realizing that this website automatically converted what he had pasted from the study, which turned a "(TGF-β )" into the emoji. So yeah that's kind of funny.

If an admin doesn't even get this, how valuable is his opinion xd wtf this was so obvious and happens like a lot in a lot of forums..

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Idiot, they will understand it if you say Brotzus name. Not everybody is stupid like you. I did not say to start a long conversation on the phone but it seems that you are too stupid to understand simple English, so shut your fkcing mouth and leave this forum if you want to keep writing your father and son messages. You are not funny, accept it. I dont know how much time you spend with your ill messages but its definetely not worth. Go and find some friends.

I have achieved my intended purpose.

tenor.gif

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beps put this thread on fire and dissapear, lool

i think he will answer tomorrow at the same time he wrote his last answer,

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm speculating but to me it would be logical Beps linked what he did because he wants to start his own company, hence him asking about trading and tax rules etc. I would think it's nothing to do with Fidia.
Yes. Especially if he was inquiring about selling a product via Amazon, as it was rumored a month or so ago.