Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The key ingredient to memes is dankness.

Don't mind me, I'm just pulling a @beps63.

Seriously can you drop the mysterious comment crap and just let us know what you mean by that post?
KUDcdLv.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 pls man next time better stfu. You drop a sh*t about cetirizine, explain sh*t and leave. Maaaaan.

EDIT: Hey. Next time calm down. Have some tide pods and after while maybe make a post ;););)

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
@jamesbooker1975 disliking my posts, I see? I musta pinched a nerve in your craw yesterday with all my antics. I'm sorry to have sullied your conscience, you delicate flower, you. But tis a new day! New nerves to pinch!

Dude, you think that the cure is in some stange magical lotion caming from a crappy science country like Italy. What can I tell you, you don't even understad what it is this stupid lotion, than in best case scenario is a minoxidil wannabe.
Then somebody told you " hey , Santa is not Real " and you get mad on the messenger . Ups, you also thought Santa was real ? poor baby ...

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you think that the cure is in some stange magical lotion caming from a crappy science country like Italy. What can I tell you, you don't even understad what it is this stupid lotion, than in best case scenario is a minoxidil wannabe.
Then somebody told you " hey , Santa is not Real " and you get mad on the messenger . Ups, you also thought Santa was real ? poor baby ...

Here’s the thing, Erika: if you’d have done your homework, invested the proper amount of time into knowing my position and ensuring that you don’t look like an irredeemable imbecile, you’d know that I don’t take any optimistic stance on this lotion. If you’d have read two pages back, actually, you’d know that the delusional fanaticism expressed by some of the other patients here on hairlosstalk is something I arduously marshall against. So, before you try to tell me more of what I believe, I think you best ought to examine (not re-examine, as you’ve presumably not done this before) and plan for the affinity you seem to display for being a most passionately silly c***.

Yours truly,
Dad

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score

Also, to get you started on your way to being a halfwit instead of quarterwit:

1. ‘Strange’ not ‘stange’
2. ‘Coming’ not ‘caming’
3. ‘Understand’ not ‘understad’
4. ‘At the messanger’ not ‘on the messager’
5. ‘Oops’ not ‘ups’

Merry Christmas, Sally.

From,
Brotzu (AKA, Dad)

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you fkxing idiots stop with all these dad and son measages. Wtf is wrong with you retards?

Now back to topic: I also believe that if Beps meant that stability trials are yoon over it automatically meany that fidia will not release this lotion in March/April.

If these fkcing retards could actually update their progress we would be way smarter. Go on and call these idiots. The problem is that there are always the same guys calling. Dont lay down and relax. Call the f*** out of them. I also do not speak Italian but tomorrow I will call them and ask for a Brotzu UPDATE. What can they do? They may just hang up, so what? Do something, we need to know what these retards have in their hidden laboratories.

Here is their phone number:

Via Ponte della Fabbrica 3/A - 35031 Abano Terme (PD) - Italy
Tel. (+39) 049 8232111

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm speculating but to me it would be logical Beps linked what he did because he wants to start his own company, hence him asking about trading and tax rules etc. I would think it's nothing to do with Fidia.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Could you fkxing idiots stop with all these dad and son measages. Wtf is wrong with you retards?

Now back to topic: I also believe that if Beps meant that stability trials are yoon over it automatically meany that fidia will not release this lotion in March/April.

If these fkcing retards could actually update their progress we would be way smarter. Go on and call these idiots. The problem is that there are always the same guys calling. Dont lay down and relax. Call the f*** out of them. I also do not speak Italian but tomorrow I will call them and ask for a Brotzu UPDATE. What can they do? They may just hang up, so what? Do something, we need to know what these retards have in their hidden laboratories.

Here is their phone number:

Via Ponte della Fabbrica 3/A - 35031 Abano Terme (PD) - Italy
Tel. (+39) 049 8232111

You obviously barely speak English, also.

And I’m not gonna point out the irony in calling people retards, claiming you don’t speak Italian, and then going on to say you’re going to call some Italians to ask them some questions.

Love always,
Christina