Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@beps63 Does the Brotzu Lotion work well on 34 years old men?

#TryingMyLuck

Guess it depends on how "strong" your Androgenetic Alopecia is. But, I hope it will work well for most of us.

Let´s say it will help us to keep our hair in the first place and it will bring back to life the follicles which are still "alive" (sorry, but I´m not a man of science).

So, @beps63 what´s is it going to be? Come on, give us a clue. We are still worried and eager to know.

Thanks ;)

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How, are we going to understand that lotion works? As I remember, Brotzu is going to show only trichograms.
I'm concerned about October release, don't want to wait for something that doesn't work another 6 months :(

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope it's not true the October 2018 release date.

If they finished their trials and have all the results, they must put it on markets by summer

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope, minoxidil only atm. If this is a bust I will try finasteride.

Then you dont have real problems. If youre on finasteride for 5 years,
still losing and you have sides. This is fucked. :)

Btw I if october is real I will do a transplant cant wait and tolerate those delays. Im ugly as f*** at the moment

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm organizing a mass suicide event for when this lotion totally fails to deliver.

Call now to reserve your spot for the event!

I'm still debating on the method. I want it to be something cool. Currently I have it narrowed down to a launch into space (kinda like the Tesla, but with people), or standing in a circle holding our hands at the edge of the nearest volcano and jumping in at the same time. Of course, any other cool methods may also be considered, so if you're a creative baldite, put in the effort and let your voice be heard.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm organizing a mass suicide event for when this lotion totally fails to deliver.

I'm still debating on the method. I want it to be something cool. Currently I have it narrowed down to a launch into space (kinda like the Tesla, but with people), or standing in a circle holding our hands at the edge of the nearest volcano and jumping in at the same time. Of course, any other cool methods may also be considered, so if you're a creative baldite, put in the effort and let your voice be heard.

jump off the tower of pisa? im down

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How about we go with the circle idea, but instead of jumping into a vulcano, we'll just jump into a noose. I mean, that way it is quiet and symbolizes the silent agony that us baldians suffer through. Or or we ironically go with the #justshaveitbro mentality that non baldies always tell us, but we instead behead ourselves with one big razor on live tv. Time for a therapist.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about we go with the circle idea, but instead of jumping into a vulcano, we'll just jump into a noose. I mean, that way it is quiet and symbolizes the silent agony that us baldians suffer through. Or or we ironically go with the #justshaveitbro mentality that non baldies always tell us, but we instead behead ourselves with one big razor on live tv. Time for a therapist.

My man, You are online every single time I come on to the forum. You gotta go out and enjoy life a little, you're going to drive yourself crazy, come back on the 14th. Not trying to be mean, I'm telling you this for your own good.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My man, You are online every single time I come on to the forum. You gotta go out and enjoy life a little, you're going to drive yourself crazy, come back on the 14th. Not trying to be mean, I'm telling you this for your own good.
I know man. It is too easy to come here 15 times a day expecting something. Last post until then (unless some big development happens)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think I have good bald head. I’ll still slay.
I recommend everyone lift until October, if that’s really it

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

im in

before we do this though we gotta take some people down with us

first of all, we kidnap this brotzu f****r and his family. these fuckers are gonna burn with us after what theyve put us through these past few years.

next, we take down as many fullheaded chads as we can find the day before we kill ourselves. uzi ourselves up and go round our local towns taking down any young stud that gets in our way. even up the numbers a bit for our bald headed friends that remain.

and finally, we all have one big f*****g super orgy together with brotzu in the center of it. i would like to know what it feels like to have sex again with another person before i burn in hell.

i got dibs on xander first

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
im in

first of all, we kidnap this brotzu f****r and his family. these fuckers are gonna burn with us after what theyve put us through these past few years.

next, we take down as many fullheaded chads as we can find the day before we kill ourselves. uzi ourselves up and go round our local towns taking down any young stud that gets in our way. even up the numbers a bit for our bald headed friends that remain.

and finally, we all have one big f*****g super orgy together with brotzu in the center of it. i would like to know what it feels like to have sex again with another person before i burn in hell.

Well the NSA knows about Brotzu lotion now

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im in

Sunchy, I think you're hilarious and have some of the funnier posts on this site, but aren't you from the UK? The country that arrested a man for teaching his dog to hold his paw out?

I'm not sure that the Queen (Her Majesty), takes jokes very well. It is possible she may believe that you are inciting a war with Italy with your comments. They will have no choice but to arrest you once the embedded MI6 James Bond full-heads on this site report you.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so sorry but I just had to post this video.... LoL WTF! Go to 1:27 of the following video. Dude is literally 65 years old. That is just Un f*****g Fair. sh*t is shinier than a 15 year olds head of hair.