Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s doesn’t make sense if it’s legit and works as claimed wouldn’t they want money Rollin in now and get things going.... why delay again cause maybe it’s not the real deal?? Unless they need more time to get things ready for production and sales? Jjust want to know the efficacy??? This is still a huge question mark wish beps would join in again.
I wonder how long it took for minoxidil to hit the shelves once they realized they had something??

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just warning you guys in advance there's going to be a video that goes viral perceived by the world as the most explosive Bukkake in the history of Bukkakes known to man.

It will however actually just be me entrenching myself in my lifetime supply of St Brotzu lotion

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well considering they had a 6 month trial with the lotion, I would hope they made preparations for large scale production.
If I’m not wrong, I thought they were initially going to sell it in Italy. So maybe an early Italy release

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Well considering they had a 6 month trial with the lotion, I would hope they made preparations for large scale production.
If I’m not wrong, I thought they were initially going to sell it in Italy. So maybe an early Italy release

IMO they will launch it in Italy first. Our friends in States may wait for much longer before getting their hands on lotion. I know for sure that I will book a flight to Italy whenever lotion will be available.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most probably it is. As usually.

For the first time in the thread, I wish so hard for a date to be fake: I cannot imagine how Ill be able to enjoy another summer, while going to the beach and swimming pools with this shitty and sick-looking hair. Last one I had to use a lot of coverup game, hair inking the day before a trip (so my scalp would look darker)... And Im still receeding.

Please, take place between May-early July.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
In their press release last year they said 2018 - if this comes out in 2018, then this is good news. No deceit there, and if in fact regrows 5 years, those whole claim to be Norwood 5 by having to wait an extra few months, will eventually get it back.

Otherwise, come on guys, there's no need to belly ache over waiting 6 months. it's not like this sh*t can be mass produced over night, especially when they have allegedly only recently stabilized the formula. In the grand scheme of things, half a year is pretty quick in commercialization terms. I just hope they can keep up production to meet demand - otherwise this sh*t is going to be black market expensive as hell.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the first time in the thread, I wish so hard for a date to be fake: I cannot imagine how Ill be able to enjoy another summer, while going to the beach and swimming pools with this shitty and sick-looking hair. Last one I had to use a lot of coverup game, hair inking the day before a trip (so my scalp would look darker)... And Im still receeding.

Please, take place between May-early July.

At least you’ll know that this is the final summer you’ll have to deal with that sh*t. I’m in the same boat. I go to the beach with a bucket hat on and don’t even go in the water anymore. Doesn’t matter if it’s 90 degrees, I just sit in my chair roasting like a pig because I don’t feel like getting my hair wet and showing my entire scalp to the beach. sh*t sucks.

As far as this being released in Italy first and not having access to it, that’s not really how it works anymore. I’m willing to pay someone on this forum a generous stipend to ship overseas to me.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In their press release last year they said 2018 - if this comes out in 2018, then this is good news. No deceit there, and if in fact regrows 5 years, those whole claim to be Norwood 5 by having to wait an extra few months, will eventually get it back.

Otherwise, come on guys, there's no need to belly ache over waiting 6 months. it's not like this sh*t can be mass produced over night, especially when they have allegedly only recently stabilized the formula. In the grand scheme of things, half a year is pretty quick in commercialization terms. I just hope they can keep up production to meet demand - otherwise this sh*t is going to be black market expensive as hell.
Yeah we waited more than 2 yrs for this 6 months is nothing. But imagine, at sitri Dr.Brotzu brought real concrete evidence and before and after pictures. People will more talk about lotion and more complains about not coming out sooner. Lotion should come out lil sooner.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just hope we won't get cucked again in terms of efficacy. If April 14th solidifies the fact that by 2020 (18 month claim) I am a full head again, then one more summer of looking bald is no problem. There just needs to be a light at the end of the hairless tunnel man..

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you’ll know that this is the final summer you’ll have to deal with that sh*t. I’m in the same boat. I go to the beach with a bucket hat on and don’t even go in the water anymore. Doesn’t matter if it’s 90 degrees, I just sit in my chair roasting like a pig because I don’t feel like getting my hair wet and showing my entire scalp to the beach. sh*t sucks.

As far as this being released in Italy first and not having access to it, that’s not really how it works anymore. I’m willing to pay someone on this forum a generous stipend to ship overseas to me.

I know. But last summer I had this unpleasantand and weird sensation, when I thought "this is probably the last summer with bad hair, Brotzu is coming soon, and I should start seeing the regrowth with dutasteride, but Im not completely sure"-none of these happened.

Id also pay some extra euros If I can get it shipped earlier, straight from Italy, at least I dont live overseas...

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. But last summer I had this unpleasantand and weird sensation, when I thought "this is probably the last summer with bad hair, Brotzu is coming soon, and I should start seeing the regrowth with dutasteride, but Im not completely sure"-none of these happened.

Id also pay some extra euros If I can get it shipped earlier, straight from Italy, at least I dont live overseas...
If this lotion is only available in Italy, then all the flight to Italy will fill with bald heads or male pattern baldness people like me

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I really doubt this is only available in Italy and I'm sure that as soon as it is commercialized it will be shipped all throughout Europe (and I doubt the US will be much of problem either but might take a little longer).

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I really doubt this is only available in Italy and I'm sure that as soon as it is commercialized it will be shipped all throughout Europe (and I doubt the US will be much of problem either but might take a little longer).
That would explain and justify the delay. Is there are any way to get this beforhand, like getting in touch with WuWei?

I may end up like Vladimir Putin if this isn't out anytime soon.