Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He made the same thing that Dr christiano.She made believe that JAK acts for two alopecia.But she known that not true.Now that we know it was a lie.AA and Androgenetic Alopecia don't have the same mechanism.If Brotzu says it works for the both ,it's certainly a big fake
This is the second time that you did it.Never 2 without 3

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell are you going on about? Dr. Christiano was working with JAK inhibitors. The lotion FIDIA is making to my knowledge doesn't use JAK inhibitors and is different.

For god sake please stop spreading disinformation without providing solid evidence. Just wait until FIDIA post results from their trial. Not much longer
I ve never said that.Read me better.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I ve never said that.Read me better.
You said previously in another thread, "I followed the old thread entirely.For me it is very suspicious that a single drug fonctions both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia.You must explain me how is it possible"

You said in a previous thread "Which leaves me doubtful is that lotion brotzu treats AA and Androgenetic Alopecia. These two diseases do not have the same cause.This is seems very surprising for me
I can't not stop thinking to a recipe cook when I see isoflavone in excipients , sorry .
and
"I followed the old thread entirely.For me it is very suspicious that a single drug fonctions both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia.You must explain me how is it possible"

FIDIA's lotion contains DGLA along with other ingredients from Brotzu's lotion and along with adding others ingredients that have been shown to stop hair loss and promote growth all in a liposome vehicle. I'm hesitant about the lotion but don't make stupid claims such as Brotzu lied to them without solid evidence that he did.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said previously in another thread, "I followed the old thread entirely.For me it is very suspicious that a single drug fonctions both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia.You must explain me how is it possible"

You said in a previous thread "Which leaves me doubtful is that lotion brotzu treats AA and Androgenetic Alopecia. These two diseases do not have the same cause.This is seems very surprising for me
I can't not stop thinking to a recipe cook when I see isoflavone in excipients , sorry .
and
"I followed the old thread entirely.For me it is very suspicious that a single drug fonctions both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia.You must explain me how is it possible"

FIDIA's lotion contains DGLA along with other ingredients from Brotzu's lotion and along with adding others ingredients that have been shown to stop hair loss and promote growth all in a liposome vehicle. I'm hesitant about the lotion but don't make stupid claims such as Brotzu lied to them without solid evidence that he did.
You use the sense of empty words for me.
Explain me what are the DGLA and liposome functions'.What are their action in AA and Androgenetic Alopecia specifically .AA is an auto immune desease and Androgenetic Alopecia is a hereditary disease more complex than AA
If you are able to explain all that, i listen to you

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Explain me what are the DGLA and liposome functions'.What are their action in AA and Androgenetic Alopecia specifically .AA is an auto immune desease and Androgenetic Alopecia is a hereditary disease more complex than AA
Have you read his patent?

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
However,i know that Brotzu added isoflavone in the second time in the excipient.It really seems at a cooking receipe.It's not serious.This is despair makes you cling to anyone

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to think it's a little important....

You should read it before you start posting disinformation....
No need .you 've read .you gonna explain how a single treatment can affect the Androgenetic Alopecia and AA

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

DGLA is a precursor of PGE1. PGE1 grows hair, this is what Dr. Brotzu discovered. DGLA is used so it can be classified as a cosmetic product and not a drug.
Liposome is the vehicle that carry's the ingredients. Its excellent for penetrating through the skin and getting the ingredients to the follicle and staying there.
The final product will also contain equol among other things.
Dr. Cotsarelis, who is very big when it comes to hair loss research believes Androgenetic Alopecia is a hereditary auto immune disease.
There is a guy who actually made his own lotion and has had growth
Anything else?

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry to remove some illusions but for me ,Brotzu had made the same thing that Dr Christiano.She
said that her molecule also worked for the Androgenetic Alopecia to sell for a high price her works to a
big laboratory.
Fidia known that the lotion acts on AA but they don't know for Androgenetic Alopecia because in my opinion Brotzu didn't tell them the truth.
A lotion which acts for Androgenetic Alopecia and AA is very suspect for me.To sell at high price ,we must announce that its lotion acts to Androgenetic Alopecia too because of market shares .
There are no pictures for the Androgenetic Alopecia as he has evidences to AA because her lotion does not work for the Androgenetic Alopecia
In the worst case , Fidia bought a new molecule will market it for diabetes.Fidia knows perfectly they are not losing in transaction

thanks mr.Replicell representativer. Im staying as far away as i can from this lotion!!!!!!

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DGLA is a precursor of PGE1. PGE1 grows hair, this is what Dr. Brotzu discovered. DGLA is used so it can be classified as a cosmetic product and not a drug.
Liposome is the vehicle that carry's the ingredients. Its excellent for penetrating through the skin and getting the ingredients to the follicle and staying there.
The final product will also contain equol among other things.
Dr. Cotsarelis, who is very big when it comes to hair loss research believes Androgenetic Alopecia is a hereditary auto immune disease.
There is a guy who actually made his own lotion and has had growth
Anything else?
If dr. Cotsarelis said that, he is not based on any scientific evidence
Androgenetic Alopecia has nothing to do with an auto-immune disease.It does not include any of the Androgenetic Alopecia mechanisms for instant.It remains a mystery for the moment.You did not tell me how this lotion can act on two completely different disease

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If dr. Cotsarelis said that, he is not based on any scientific evidence
Androgenetic Alopecia has nothing to do with an auto-immune disease.It does not include any of the Androgenetic Alopecia mechanisms for instant.It remains a mystery for the moment.You did not tell me how this lotion can act on two completely different disease

You've been told to read the patent, the information is there. Why are you so intent on having someone here explain it to you? We don't have access to any more information than you do

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've been told to read the patent, the information is there. Why are you so intent on having someone here explain it to you? We don't have access to any more information than you do
And why you do not want me to explain in 2 words ?
It would be very kind of you.I am a layman you understand

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And why you do not want me to explain in 2 words ?
It would be very kind of you.I am a layman you understand
Right you're a layman but you're saying one of the most experienced hair loss researchers (Dr. Cots) is wrong and you don't even bring up any reason why and we're supposed to take you seriously?

Go read the patent, you don't have to be an expert to understand it.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right you're a layman but you're saying one of the most experienced hair loss researchers (Dr. Cots) is wrong and you don't even bring up any reason why and we're supposed to take you seriously?

Go read the patent, you don't have to be an expert to understand it.
I'm going to do it. But why won't anyone explains the link between the Androgenetic Alopecia and the AA in this treatment if it didn't need to be an expert.
We have pictures of the result of treatment on the AA and not the Androgenetic Alopecia.It's strange you can't find?Dr. Christiano also never gave us photographic evidence because it did not.