Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I personnaly think this Brotzu lotion will be a big fail...a big ;)
First, DGLA only creates pge1 if the boday have a lack of pge1....
Secondly i know a few people tried directly pge1 ( you can buy it), with no help at all.
About S-equol....maybe it will help to slow down the shedding....but i really don't trust this lotion !

NeedHair101

Reaction score
Secondly i know a few people tried directly pge1 ( you can buy it), with no help at all.
About S-equol....maybe it will help to slow down the shedding....but i really don't trust this lotion !

You don't have any idea what the whole process is. Its not just about buying the ingredients and rubbing them on your scalp.
Its a mix process that includes using an expensive lab machine. I forgot the name of the machine used.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You don't have any idea what the whole process is. Its not just about buying the ingredients and rubbing them on your scalp.
Its a mix process that includes using an expensive lab machine. I forgot the name of the machine used.
Sonicator.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First, who tell you i don't have any scientist/chemical skills?? Who ? ;)

I tell you, dgla is a PGE1 precursor, it only turns into pge1 if you're lacking it...

Want to make a bet ?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you should read more about it. Dr. Brotzu alone said, that PGE-1 alone won´t do a sh!t for hairloss without liposomal delivery. Also he claims, that main aspect of his lotion is the combination.

Also the AA and Androgenetic Alopecia problem. 1) try to read this: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...Androgenetic Alopecia-microarray-data.100575/ it actually says how Androgenetic Alopecia looks really like auto-immune thing. 2) Brotzu said, that the lotion works for both, because the follicle main problem is circulation --> oxygen deficiency.

And comments about how you can not trust Italians, with their economy etc. I can tell personal experience with Italians. Yes, they take time and they will tell you million times, soon, it´s all right, no stress. However, when they say we will do it/ It will work, it works. And their own reputation means a lot for them. In this, they are on top in Europe.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Brotzu said, that the lotion works for both, because the follicle main problem is circulation --> oxygen deficiency. "

---> LOOOOOL,, follicle main problem is circulation. -> First fail.
---> Oxygen defiency ---> Second BIG fail.

Oxygen is totally bad for hair follicle.....
It's why hypoxy is really important......

Even a simple hair transplant doctor will tell you oxygen is REALLY bad for hair follicle...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Brotzu said, that the lotion works for both, because the follicle main problem is circulation --> oxygen deficiency. "

---> LOOOOOL,, follicle main problem is circulation. -> First fail.
---> Oxygen defiency ---> Second BIG fail.

Oxygen is totally bad for hair follicle.....
It's why hypoxy is really important......

Even a simple hair transplant doctor will tell you oxygen is REALLY bad for hair follicle...
Please, tell me. Where did you read, that oxygen is bad for hair? And blood circulation is big problem in Androgenetic Alopecia.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you should read more about it. Dr. Brotzu alone said, that PGE-1 alone won´t do a sh!t for hairloss without liposomal delivery. Also he claims, that main aspect of his lotion is the combination.

Also the AA and Androgenetic Alopecia problem. 1) try to read this: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...Androgenetic Alopecia-microarray-data.100575/ it actually says how Androgenetic Alopecia looks really like auto-immune thing. 2) Brotzu said, that the lotion works for both, because the follicle main problem is circulation --> oxygen deficiency.

I read in serious medical sites that Androgenetic Alopecia has nothing to do with blood circulation
This is a genetic problem that subject with the senescence

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First, who tell you i don't have any scientist/chemical skills?? Who ? ;)

I tell you, dgla is a PGE1 precursor, it only turns into pge1 if you're lacking it...

Want to make a bet ?

So you are indeed claiming to know more than the professionals who have been dedicated to this stuff for years?

Why don't you start a lab and get a team together and work on something, then you can have a thread of your very own and some other anonymous Internet genius can post in it how youre wrong

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If dr. Cotsarelis said that, he is not based on any scientific evidence
Androgenetic Alopecia has nothing to do with an auto-immune disease.It does not include any of the Androgenetic Alopecia mechanisms for instant.It remains a mystery for the moment.You did not tell me how this lotion can act on two completely different disease

Androgenetic Alopecia is not well understood at all.

Minoxidil works and we don't understand how it works, at all.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´m part of the first GB as well and I´m pretty excited to get the lotion! Seems the guy will send it soon, but I´m eager to hear from Fidia cause that one will be way better.

Ps. Have you been checking the Italian forums?

Problem is I don´t speak Italian, but I guess some of you do ;)

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I´m part of the first GB as well and I´m pretty excited to get the lotion! Seems the guy will send it soon, but I´m eager to hear from Fidia cause that one will be way better.

Ps. Have you been checking the Italian forums?

Problem is I don´t speak Italian, but I guess some of you do ;)

That's awesome man, please stick around and keep us updated! I check them from time to time, using Google translate is pretty frustrating though haha

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has to do with senescence but not just with that. It a my understanding that blood circulation plays a role in Androgenetic Alopecia. Isn't this why Minoxidil partially works ?
minoxidil not works because it activates blood circulation but because it is a potent growth factor.
In fact, the researchers do not know what the exact action of minoxidil but it certainly is not because it is a vasodilator

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's awesome man, please stick around and keep us updated! I check them from time to time, using Google translate is pretty frustrating though haha

Sure, I´ll do it! Yeah, it sucks!

But there must be Italian people here, am I right? Hope they don´t hide from us, cause we really need you guys xD

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, I´ll do it! Yeah, it sucks!

But there must be Italian people here, am I right? Hope they don´t hide from us, cause we really need you guys xD

We have one, and he's been very helpful in translating some interviews and documents @hilbert

Just out of curiosity, how steep was the price for your batch of the gb lotion? Affordable or extravagant?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We all pay 80/83 euros which is less than 90 bucks (I think!).

+1 Yes, I paid about 80 Euros which comes out to about $90.

New update from the Italian group buy website:

Hello everyone I decided to write these two lines just because in many complained about the lack of updates and many are contacting me to ask if there were any news. As you know it is as mentioned in the previous post we had to wait until the end of August for the opening of the laboratory and receiving elements (as written order and 'was made but we are waiting for it arises) so I understand the desire to have news' but in the middle of August when they are all closed for holidays and 'obvious is impossible to have any.
As already 'we said wait till the end of the month and we will move forward.
Happy holidays to all

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You use the sense of empty words for me.
Explain me what are the DGLA and liposome functions'.What are their action in AA and Androgenetic Alopecia specifically .AA is an auto immune desease and Androgenetic Alopecia is a hereditary disease more complex than AA
If you are able to explain all that, i listen to you
nadia explain me first how minoxidil work then i'll answer your question !!