Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very exciting. How long will $90 last you? I'm gonna try to get in on the next group buy.
I don't even know to be honest lol I didn't ask.

I saw someone say it's a 2-month supply and I don't even know if that's true. I'm a diffuse thinner so I'd have to use it on the entire top portion of my scalp so I might burn through it a little quicker.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't even know to be honest lol I didn't ask.

I saw someone say it's a 2-month supply and I don't even know if that's true. I'm a diffuse thinner so I'd have to use it on the entire top portion of my scalp so I might burn through it a little quicker.

That's not to bad a price to pay if it works. I'm a diffuse thinner with longish hair so applying it would be a struggle. How much does it resemble the patent lotion ingreidiant wise?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's not to bad a price to pay if it works. I'm a diffuse thinner with longish hair so applying it would be a struggle. How much does it resemble the patent lotion ingreidiant wise?
From what they say it matches the patent exactly but who really knows - time will tell but even if it doesn't work I wouldn't discount the real lotion if Fiidia ever releases it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how many forum users got it? How many case reports will we get?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also part of the group buy.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
From what they say it matches the patent exactly but who really knows - time will tell but even if it doesn't work I wouldn't discount the real lotion if Fiidia ever releases it.
That's pretty impressive. Ive been trying to find sources for each ingredient from the patent and have been having trouble.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any Italian who can translate this into English please? Thanks!

salve ragazzi allora dal gruppo manco già da un pò di tempo non sò per quale motivo e sparito questo gruppo ... l ultima notizia che mi avevano detto lo riportata nel messaggio precedente ... no non ho provato nessuna lozione ... mi aveva inserito una ragazza che stava utilizzando la lozione e devo dire con ottimi risultati apparte lei cera naturalmente altra gente che condivideva la loro situazione con l uso della lozione con buoni risultati ... infatti avevo chiesto se era possibile fare da cavia ... solo che nn mi avevano dato una risposta precisa diciamo che apparte le condivisioni i report delle loro situazioni con la lozione era molto riservato il gruppo ... guardate se riesco a rintracciare la ragazza che mi aveva inserito nel gruppo chiedo novità e vi faccio sapere subito ... e sarda come me... abita pure vicino a casa mia in un paesino ... solo che sembrano fantasmi ...!!! vi aggiorno ragazzi se c sono novità ;-)

allora preciso sul gruppo cerano persone che avevano problemi di Androgenetic Alopecia areata tipo perdita di capelli peli sopraciglia ecc ecc sopratutto diciamo le cavie trà virgolette erano donne bambini e qualche uomo... avevo chiesto se cerano persone che stavano usando la lozione su Androgenetic Alopecia androgenetica e non cera nessuno che però mi avevano detto che cerano persone al di fuori del gruppo che stavano testando la lozione ...

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72815293&st=255

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
le who suffered from alopecia areata (e.g. eyebrows,...), most of the "guinea pigs" were women, children and a few men... I asked if any of them suffered from androgenetic alopecia, and they told me none of them suffered from Androgenetic Alopecia. However, they told me that a few people outside the group were Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers and were trying the lotion, too"

I f*****g hate assholes who can't even write in their own language.

Thank you very much! Still need information about the Androgenetic Alopecia guys, but it seems the lotion works for some people.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any Italian who can translate this into English please? Thanks!

salve ragazzi allora dal gruppo manco già da un pò di tempo non sò per quale motivo e sparito questo gruppo ... l ultima notizia che mi avevano detto lo riportata nel messaggio precedente ... no non ho provato nessuna lozione ... mi aveva inserito una ragazza che stava utilizzando la lozione e devo dire con ottimi risultati apparte lei cera naturalmente altra gente che condivideva la loro situazione con l uso della lozione con buoni risultati ... infatti avevo chiesto se era possibile fare da cavia ... solo che nn mi avevano dato una risposta precisa diciamo che apparte le condivisioni i report delle loro situazioni con la lozione era molto riservato il gruppo ... guardate se riesco a rintracciare la ragazza che mi aveva inserito nel gruppo chiedo novità e vi faccio sapere subito ... e sarda come me... abita pure vicino a casa mia in un paesino ... solo che sembrano fantasmi ...!!! vi aggiorno ragazzi se c sono novità ;-)

allora preciso sul gruppo cerano persone che avevano problemi di Androgenetic Alopecia areata tipo perdita di capelli peli sopraciglia ecc ecc sopratutto diciamo le cavie trà virgolette erano donne bambini e qualche uomo... avevo chiesto se cerano persone che stavano usando la lozione su Androgenetic Alopecia androgenetica e non cera nessuno che però mi avevano detto che cerano persone al di fuori del gruppo che stavano testando la lozione ...

From google translate:

Hi guys then I miss the group for quite some time I do not know why and disappeared this group ... the last news that I had been told it reported in the previous message ... no I did not try any lotion ... I had inserted a girl who was using the lotion and I must say she wax with excellent results apparte course other people who shared their situation with the use of lotion with good results ... in fact I had asked if it was possible to be a guinea pig ... just nn they had given me a definite answer we say that apart from the shares reports of their situations with the lotion was very private group ... see if I can track down the girl who had put me in the group ask novelty and I'll know right away .. . a Sardinian like me ... live well near my house in a village ... just that ... ghosts seem !!! I update you guys if there's news ;-)

then precisely on cerano group people who had problems of alopecia Androgenetic Alopecia type of hair loss eyebrow hairs etc. etc. mostly say the trà quotes guinea pigs were women, children and some men ... I asked if cerano people who were using the lotion on Androgenetic Alopecia androgenetic and not wax but no one had told me that happens to be looking people outside of the group who were testing the lotion ...

sareloconor

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might be a little late to the dicussion...but to me this "magical" lotion seems a little too good to be true, with no real evidence that results were not due to placebo effect.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might be a little late to the dicussion...but to me this "magical" lotion seems a little too good to be true, with no real evidence that results were not due to placebo effect.

Androgenetic Alopecia is a condition that doesn't usually respond well to the placebo effect.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is written in a very poor italian. I'll try my best. Paraphrasis:

"Hey guys I've been missing for a while from the group, I don't know why but this group is gone. I reported theast news they gave me in the previous message. No, I haven't tried any lotion... a girl who was using the lotion added me to the group, she said she got excellent results, but there were other people who were in her same situation and got good results with the lotion, too.

As a matter of fact, I asked them if I could try the lotion, but they didn't give me a clear answer, they only shared the reports of their current situations and results with the lotion, their group was secretive. I'll try to track down the girl, but they are like ghosts. I'll keep you updated if there are any news.

In the group there were people who suffered from alopecia areata (e.g. eyebrows,...), most of the "guinea pigs" were women, children and a few men... I asked if any of them suffered from androgenetic alopecia, and they told me none of them suffered from Androgenetic Alopecia. However, they told me that a few people outside the group were Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers and were trying the lotion, too"

I f*****g hate assholes who can't even write in their own language.

Sounds like some dude is bothering the hell out of a group of women who were in the trials haha. We won't get any news on the Androgenetic Alopecia results until the trial results are released

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil not works because it activates blood circulation but because it is a potent growth factor.
In fact, the researchers do not know what the exact action of minoxidil but it certainly is not because it is a vasodilator

Vasodilation plus blood flow can only be a good thing... think of a dying plant with low water supply... you then pipe in a water supply and it gets fed and circulates out toxins

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The article of IL Dermatologico is actually about women with Androgenetic Alopecia. (below), but tome the pics are not convincing and the resuts are in terms of "bueno" " optimo", etc.

I think what Brotzu said was not that it will cure us, but that it could work for some and give them back some hair. The thing about 5 years is more to be understood as a way of saying "you are not going to regrow the hair you lost 10 years ago). But if it can regrow some and stop the hair loss, I say it's already great.

Regarding the issue of AA vs Androgenetic Alopecia, I hear the doubts emited. Those are two different things, but at the same time hair are falling so maybe there are some mecanism in commun... Androgenetic Alopecia also has an autoimmune aspect.
Now it looks less promising

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now it looks less promising

Those photos are from a study done on AA almost two years ago, and are in a medical journal. It's not meant for us, there's no point over analysing them - or anything at this point, until we get a formal announcement or data read out of some kind.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vasodilation plus blood flow can only be a good thing... think of a dying plant with low water supply... you then pipe in a water supply and it gets fed and circulates out toxins
I took bites anticoagulant for 3 months and I have not seen a difference in my hair