Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps is allegedly Brotzu son and was part of the trials. He’s been credible for providing info so far will see what happens after sitri.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they don't show pics in the conference, their credibility is going to take a massive hit.

I highly doubt that. There will just be more hype. I can't imagine anything derailing the hype train other than the lotion releasing and people try it for 6-12 months and find that it wasn't the treatment they were expecting.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt that. There will just be more hype. I can't imagine anything derailing the hype train other than the lotion releasing and people try it for 6-12 months and find that it wasn't the treatment they were expecting.
Beps already said they will show pics

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps already said they will show pics

I didn't say I doubt they will show pics. I mean I highly doubt if they don't show pics, that they will lose credibility, it will just have more hype.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say I doubt they will show pics. I mean I highly doubt if they don't show pics, that they will lose credibility, it will just have more hype.
Yeah okay, maybe @Jumanji was right about my reading comprehensive, i do need to study more. Sorry about that.

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
1. The man who discovered/invented the lotion said that commersialization of the lotion will commence after the trials have been completed. Fidia has an announcement on their website saying that commersialization will take place by 2018

Where is this announcement because I cant find it. Can you provide a link?

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has @beps63 actually stated himself that he’s Brotzu’s son, or is it just an assumption because what he claims to know?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to find a piece of useful, relevant information on the Brotzu thread

upload_2018-4-9_20-33-45.png
upload_2018-4-9_20-34-6.png

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Went through all his posts on this forum, never did. Maybe on Bellicapelli though.
I wish i can check his profile page on bellicapelli. I have to be a member of bellicapelli to check someone’s profile but some reason my user id don’t work

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s saying stuff like «I asked the Dr...», seems he’s just a participant in the studies who has gotten to know Brotzu over the years.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Beps is Giovanni's son, because on Facebook his (Giovanni's) son Giuseppe Brotzu was the one who confirmed the presentation at Sitri to Clockwise on Facebook. Beps is a common nickname/abbreviation of Giuseppe I believe, and it would make sense that it is the same person (the son) because he will be the one putting the presentation online etc. My 2 cents.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the post I'm talking about
1. Beps didn't want to reveal his identity, that is why he said that he was a friend.

The same tactic is when you're talking about yourself to a girl, but say it happened to a friend. They understand that you're talking about yourself.

2. Beps is very confident that this lotion will bring lots of money. I doubt he would say that if this was a simple scam.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we are now well beyond 'snake oil territory' with the lotion. This has been in development for about 8 years (that is when it first was applied) and I really REALLY doubt this is a scam. I think we will be really suprised after the presentation, good suprised or bad suprised, that is still to be seen..

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we are now well beyond 'snake oil territory' with the lotion. This has been in development for about 8 years (that is when it first was applied) and I really REALLY doubt this is a scam. I think we will be really suprised after the presentation, good suprised or bad suprised, that is still to be seen..

Yeah, I think it’s clear they’re trying to make a product that actually works. I’m just hoping that goal is reached now.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay have you guys watched the video of lil girl’s mom showing before and after pictures and explain how good lotion is ??

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing to consider perhaps: If the results of the trial that are showcased saturday are unlike anything ever seen before (lots of regrowth), then I think the news would spread like wildfire (first the forums, then maybe youtube, perhaps news sites). Wouldn't this mean more pressure on Fidia's side for a release date? If Fidia is quiet after the presentation, they will be getting even more phonecalls and emails than ever before. You guys reckon Fidia has taken this into account and thought that presenting results now was the right time and commercialization is imminent? Or am I overestimating the potential reach and impact of this presentation?

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing to consider perhaps: If the results of the trial that are showcased saturday are unlike anything ever seen before (lots of regrowth), then I think the news would spread like wildfire (first the forums, then maybe youtube, perhaps news sites). Wouldn't this mean more pressure on Fidia's side for a release date? If Fidia is quiet after the presentation, they will be getting even more phonecalls and emails than ever before. You guys reckon Fidia has taken this into account and thought that presenting results now was the right time and commercialization is imminent? Or am I overestimating the potential reach and impact of this presentation?

Pressure is an overrated concept when it comes to a company releasing a product. There are so many factors that you have to deal with to release something

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should all send tips to all the major news company after the conference.
They write about Mc'donalds french fries as a possible cure, sure they'll be all over this.

Fidia has not started marketing yet, so someone has to launch the campaign for them..