Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets make a pact to just get along at least until the conference. Man we are all wanting this to work.
Yeah you are right, people on this thread or even forum all want new thing to work but they can’t stay positive

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Video of a mother who’s daughter was a trial patient for Dr.Brotzu.
This child is part of the experimentation of Dr. Brotzu. The mother complains because the lotion has passed into the properties of trust and therefore not passed in the lotion or even news about the date of marketing. then show the 1.2 photos before the cure. and the 3 picture is after experimentation with Dr. Brotzu.

Last edited:

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Video of a mother who’s daughter was a trial patient for Dr.Brotzu.
This child is part of the experimentation of Dr. Brotzu. The mother complains because the lotion has passed into the properties of trust and therefore not passed in the lotion or even news about the date of marketing. then show the 1.2 photos before the cure. and the 3 picture is after experimentation with Dr. Brotzu.

It’s in italian and @Livret shared with me about this video and translations.
I'm happy for the little girl :)

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The mother complains because the lotion has passed into the properties of trust and therefore not passed in the lotion or even news about the date of marketing.
Are you telling me that her daughter had to discontinue the use of the lotion because Brotzu signed over the rights of the lotion to Fidia? That's messed up...

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this lotion will save you. Irregardless, start lifting, play a sport, and become daddy to these girls
Yeah I lifted throughout last year, have a decently athletic body already, it's just from the eyebrows up that's really shite :p

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
6C778F6F-21F0-437A-9B34-FDAD6D9B2819.jpeg

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. Do a simple google search and you’ll find significant growth results for alopecia areata. Means nothing for male pattern baldness.

Erm yes the results were from the lotion . She's campaigning for the lotion. Because the lotion did something . If it does something it means brotzu was right about it working for areata = man of his word

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Erm yes the results were from the lotion . She's campaigning for the lotion. Because the lotion did something . If it does something it means brotzu was right about it working for areata = man of his word

Someone here said that it works even better on androgenetic alopecia. I doubt it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have four more days to get this question answered. There's absolutely no point in arguing the outcome between each other based on incomplete data.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Results Saturday. Sabado. Samstag. Samedi. Zaterdag. Just a little more patience friends, then we should know efficacy.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Erm, he said it treats male pattern baldness and areata. Seeing as male pattern baldness is the number one cause of hair loss, and the fact that he didn’t post any evidence it works for male pattern baldness, it means nothing. He’s two years too late for an areata cure.

Its not about being too late for an Areata cure. The lotion, according to the woman, is what cured her little girl - she didnt make a video on the other cures. Areata is one of the two types of hairloss Brotzu has claimed for the lotion to be beneficial for and the video proves that half of what he has claimed is correct is so far. Yes we will see on saturday if the other half of his claims come to fruition.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Erm, he said it treats male pattern baldness and areata. Seeing as male pattern baldness is the number one cause of hair loss, and the fact that he didn’t post any evidence it works for male pattern baldness, it means nothing. He’s two years too late for an areata cure.

What will you gain if Brotzu fails? I think a few members here need to have pyscho therapy more urgently than hairs. I mean you can easily differentiate rational argument and purposefully criticizing as if they will benefit if all treatments fail. I can categorize two possible types of ppl. First are the full heads who come here to troll us and are eager to enjoy their eternal privilege when nothing pans out in the next 50 years. Second type are the shills who make you as desperate as possible, imagine if you are confident Brotzu is effective, Follica will come out this or next year and Tsuiji in 2020, will you go for a hair transplant? Sunchyme is a typical example you can see every of his posts is spreading BS and wants everything fails. I can't think of other reasons besides the above two. @sunchyme