Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should all send tips to all the major news company after the conference.
They write about Mc'donalds french fries as a possible cure, sure they'll be all over this.

Fidia has not started marketing yet, so someone has to launch the campaign for them..

They will release it as soon as they possibly can no? They are hardly going to just sit on it for no reason.

Also bear in mind....if the whole world of bald men know about it.....you might find stock is an issue when they first release it....as I'd imagine there are potentially 100's of millions of bald men that will pay sub 100 Euro a month to have all their hair back and a releativelty small Pharma trying to produce this stuff to keep up just wont happen....IF its as good as we have been lead to believe.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will release it as soon as they possibly can no? They are hardly going to just sit on it for no reason.

Also bear in mind....if the whole world of bald men know about it.....you might find stock is an issue when they first release it....as I'd imagine there are potentially 100's of millions of bald men that will pay sub 100 Euro a month to have all their hair back and a releativelty small Pharma trying to produce this stuff to keep up just wont happen....IF its as good as we have been lead to believe.

Yeah, fair enough. I'm just a bit too desperate right now.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think it would hurt?
You think it won't have mocking photos like this?
stock-photo-white-balding-man-combing-his-bald-head-comb-looking-in-the-mirror-791394304.jpg

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should all send tips to all the major news company after the conference.
They write about Mc'donalds french fries as a possible cure, sure they'll be all over this.

Fidia has not started marketing yet, so someone has to launch the campaign for them..
Or nah because I don’t want this sh*t sold out
steve oh no.gif

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys it's not a scam, don't worry. We'll know in a few days how well it works but after wuwei + many testimonies from people (random people on facebook) and the science behind it it is atleast promising. *insert "soon" meme here*

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tech
Beps is allegedly Brotzu son and was part of the trials. He’s been credible for providing info so far will see what happens after sitri.
Technically he's credible because he announced that his dad was going to present at SITRI before it was announced. So Either he is Brotzu's son, can predict the future, or he's from the future... or maybe it was mere coincidence.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing to consider perhaps: If the results of the trial that are showcased saturday are unlike anything ever seen before (lots of regrowth), then I think the news would spread like wildfire (first the forums, then maybe youtube, perhaps news sites). Wouldn't this mean more pressure on Fidia's side for a release date? If Fidia is quiet after the presentation, they will be getting even more phonecalls and emails than ever before. You guys reckon Fidia has taken this into account and thought that presenting results now was the right time and commercialization is imminent? Or am I overestimating the potential reach and impact of this presentation?
If this lotion is legit Fidia will have logistical problems beyond belief... sh*t will sell quicker than a new Rolling Stones album

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this lotion is legit Fidia will have logistical problems beyond belief... sh*t will sell quicker than a new Rolling Stones album

100% agree......50 Million Men and 30 Million women are affected by Androgenetic alpoecia in the US alone....let alone Europe, Asia etc.

If it does reverse hair loss and the news gets out about it....I doubt they would be able to keep up.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did some quick research on the applemets scam in Italy.
The online stores that sell the product claim it's produced by University of Naples Federico II, and the package has their logo on it.
Is this really true? A university founded in 1224 with a good reputation?!

From wiki:
"As of 2016 it is the only generalist Italian university in the Times higher education reputation, which considers the best 200 best universities in the world."
Three of Italy's presidents have attended the university. "Among those who have attended the University of Naples Federico II are Italian presidents Enrico De Nicola, Giovanni Leone and Giorgio Napolitano"

No wonder people believed the scam if this university really stood behind.. I guess I understand the forum members who are pessimistic if they followed the thread like we're doing now and believed in the product.

Sure, the theory behind Brotzu's lotion seems good in contrast to the applemets, but as many has said, theory doesn't necessarily mean it actually will work. I really, really don't hope this turns out to be the same.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No wonder people believed the scam if this university really stood behind.. I guess I understand the forum members who are pessimistic if they followed the thread like we're doing now and believed in the product.
I'm sorry, but that university has far lower ranking than some of the universities in smaller countries and even Italy itself.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dermrafok Why are you disliking my post? It’s not like I’m saying «f*** this lotion, it won’t work», I’m just adressing my concerns.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a question from @Bitless about the result from the trial that will be shown at Sitri. He was wondering if it was Fidias trial or G. Brotzus own.

The result, according to G. Brotzu, will be from Fidias trial.
I didn’t read ur post and posted some dumb ideas. Thanks for the clarification.