Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu evidence- “I talked to a guy who knows a guy that sniffed brotzus chair in 6th grade. He said it works for male pattern baldness and will be released in October. Also, I got a contact from brotzus third cousin twice removed. He has be instant messaging me on AOL. He said this summer. Long story short, it works.” - everyone on this thread.
0 signs of critical thinking mate, I only see emotional breakdown.
There are reasons to be hopeful, there are reasons to remain skeptical. That's all.
A crowd doesn't hear a dog barking unless it's a shovel.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize there isn’t an once of evidence at all. This whole thread is built on he said she said, yet everyone is diehard fans of the lotion. It’s actually sad because it displays the pure desperation. Hair isn’t the only problem clearly.
Wrong: https://bellicapelliforum.com/dermatologia/dott-brotzu/

"Dr. Brotzu , what are you in your opinion to see the expectations that an affection from Alopecia Androgenetica should have about its product? "

Question 5. The patients who responded best are the younger ones and where androgenetic alopecia had recently arisen (less than 2 years). There was no difference between the sexes.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
You do realize there isn’t an once of evidence at all. This whole thread is built on he said she said, yet everyone is diehard fans of the lotion. It’s actually sad because it displays the pure desperation. Hair isn’t the only problem clearly.

But the "he said" has become a fact at the end. Still not legit enough? Let me guess, if you see the before after photos, you will still say "photoshop, concealer, no difference", @sunchyme1, right?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ bitless thanks for sharing the video of the little girl..heartbreaking for the girl and her mother for having to go through that. Brotzu was a success for the girl with no sides while there are some up and coming new treatments- they are not free of side-effects!, Brotzu is living up to his word so far let’s see whAt happens after Saturday.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw were you the one who said it’s not real because none of competitors buy the fidia workers for the lotion? Or was it someone else?

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jumanji who are you?

Most of the people on this thread are waiting for evidence, and that will for sure come on saturday. With that said, no one is claiming that the lotion works in that way that the Brotzus have said (ofc we hope tho) - we want evidence as much as you.

It sounds that you think that youre smarter than all of us. Think again, I’m for sure starting getting tired of your post.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so the guy who created the lotion, who is planning a turning a profit, said it worked, and that’s “evidence”. He didn’t show any proof, he just said it works in an interview. Lol I have no faith left in humanity.
Ok you either didn't read the interview, or you're just purposefully overlooking the fact that in the interview they discuss the results published in "The Dermatologist" 1/2015 March page 26.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"So FIDIA is a private company but needs funds from investors to do brotion research. Intredasting. Things I learn from Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016 thread "

shave-head-1485972001.jpg

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't wait until Saturday so this will it/won't it debate will be over.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
"So FIDIA is a private company but needs funds from investors to do brotion research. Intredasting. Things I learn from Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016 thread "

View attachment 84543
The Holding company that’s Privately invested literally owns several companies and funds others... so they need help buying ingredients to produce a lotion

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What have I been wrong about? Lol. I think you’re upset because you were trying to throw around corporate terminology that you learned on the interweb, then got schooled via me.
You brought up the terminology first. All i said was Fidia was privately invested

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can't wait until Saturday so this will it/won't it debate will be over.
Not a chance in hell lol. Saturdays results will just be like throwing another log/kindling/gasoline on the Brontzu bonfire.
If you think members are arguing over meaningless crap now, just wait and see what happens in 4 more days;)

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Where’s the evidence? Are you dumb?
Which scientific journal was Brotzu Lotion published in though? Y’all are hyped about sh*t you don’t even know will work lmao. You’re dumb.

Just out of curiosity what makes you so convinced that this is such a sham? No pictures ? Lol I’m not expert on any of the matter but common sense leads me to believe there are protocols when trying to release a new product to the market especially one that could reshape that market. Could it be that possibly that they don’t want to show their hand too early or possibly want to show their results in a professional manner at a conference rather than post pictures on a forum that really nobody cares about. And let’s be honest even if pictures were released on a forum I’m positive that you and other skeptics would take issue with the pictures.