Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
High hopes in this potion you have. Believe in the Brotzu you do.

Don't mean to sh*t on your parade like FredTheBelgian does to all the people who try to be optimistic but people have been in my opinion irrationally excited about this lotion without much info going on. I can't believe Brotzu lotion is way more amount of attention here than Histogen. What's the catch?

I do have high hopes, but I'm keeping that checked. You're right, people are unnecessarily optimistic and unnecessarily pessimistic - both because we have no info to feel either way. And in terms of Histogen, the potential of Brotzu is that it could be out soon, it's super easy as it's a topical and it could maintain.

I do have hope, and I'm waiting for more info. That's all. Also I just really don't wanna see this lady's Facebook photos posted all over here, that's not cool

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
High hopes in this potion you have. Believe in the Brotzu you do.

Don't mean to sh*t on your parade like FredTheBelgian does to all the people who try to be optimistic but people have been in my opinion irrationally excited about this lotion without much info going on. I can't believe Brotzu lotion is way more amount of attention here than Histogen. What's the catch?
You already do know it will good for maintenance, for regrowth I am very skeptical too. But maintenance is in my opinion already a winner.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
All you guys wanting another group buy, Spatolatore is doing a new one! We need a list where everyone can put their username in. We need about 80 to 90 people! So spread the message, it will take place after the holidays.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All you guys wanting another group buy, Spatolatore is doing a new one! We need a list where everyone can put their username in. We need about 80 to 90 people! So spread the message, it will take place after the holidays.
who's Spatolatore ? the italian guy who made the first GB ??

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The girl once stated that after shaving her head she saw more stubble being shaved down than before, so maybe regrowth. With aa you have sometimes spots of hair left, therefore you have to shave. So, yes: nothing to see.

Also, for the mother of god, don't post tons of bullshit before having read at least the beginning of the thread.

And finally: Neither Fidia, nor Brotzu know if the lotion works yet. They think it might work that's why they spend money to do the trial. They will see if it worked after it's finished.
If it works in a sustainable way, same as with finasteride, you probably won't see anything for months.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make an Online List where everybody can put their name? So we don't spam this thread?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How do we get in on this? Definitely interested