Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm part of the first group buy. Did he ever asked you for your adress? He didn't ask me...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm part of the first group buy. Did he ever asked you for your adress? He didn't ask me...

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
He used a sonic machine used to clean jewelry lol give me a break.

He's slick bald and old too, no way a treatment like this is going to work for him.
but he proved some terminal hair can grow back after 20+ yeard. hats off to him.
and old in relative terms...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
He used a sonic machine used to clean jewelry lol give me a break.

He's slick bald and old too, no way a treatment like this is going to work for him.
I'm not optimistic about this lotion, but that's a fair point. Slick bald = give up.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
new. check his pics... i was amazed too.
Do you have a link?

I'd like to check it out (not being a smart *** generally curious but his initial pics were worthless)

I do have some hope in this lotion, just not for people that are that far gone.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys are turning this thread into a nightmare and you're going to drive this poor Italian guy crazy emailing him one by one.

The proper way to do this is to start a new thread, gather everyone's name and email address and then send him an email....

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are turning this thread into a nightmare and you're going to drive this poor Italian guy crazy emailing him one by one.

The proper way to do this is to start a new thread, gather everyone's name and email address and then send him an email....

Yep. It's annoying.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/make-brotzus-lotion-not-yet-gb.98462/page-4

Use this if you guys talk about group buy and stuff. This thread is for updates and to discuss the effectiveness of the lotion.

I hope the lotion works.. Seriously. I don't want to go high Norwood when i am just 21 years old. If I see that this thread got a new page I want to see new updates and not guys asking for group buys.

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g hell guys chill the f*** out....this thread is more depressing than my hairline....lets just give the guy a break, he's trying to help every single one of us and you are all so negative about this product when it hasn't even come out...I hope he gives all the haters a sample of his jizz to apply.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g hell guys chill the f*** out....this thread is more depressing than my hairline....lets just give the guy a break, he's trying to help every single one of us and you are all so negative about this product when it hasn't even come out...I hope he gives all the haters a sample of his jizz to apply.

Not hate, realism. Decades of snake oils and expensive treatments like PRP that do jack. There haven't been any scientific studies that were aware of, no empirical data, just rumors. Some of the ingredients sound plausibly solid, equol binds with DHT. I think at best we're looking at a topical finasteride equivalent that works one step downstream if finasteride/dutasteride, affecting DHT directly rather than the enzyme that produces them. This may be good at preventing excess testosterone from being formed and aromatising to estrogen. I wouldn't count on the results being any better than finasteride.

Reactions: tzt

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is following the Italian version of this thread (probably not haha)

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=1755#lastpost

from what I can gather via google translate, one of their members just got a response from the company saying something along the lines of "We have no interest in making statements or giving interviews. We will release information when it is available, when the trials are done".

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is following the Italian version of this thread (probably not haha)

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=1755#lastpost

from what I can gather via google translate, one of their members just got a response from the company saying something along the lines of "We have no interest in making statements or giving interviews. We will release information when it is available, when the trials are done".

1472455937.png

1472460671.png