Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Willy31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I read this somewhere, but I do not know where :

The Brotzu lotion may be able to turn hairy bristles in terminal hairs (thin telogen hair in thick anagen hair).

It's true? It's possible?

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not that savvy which such things. I brought the good news, so someone do something with it. :)

If we hurry we might be able to get this going before the end of the holidays.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
This group buy is crazy, as has been said nobody knows if it will be made right, as i work in a lab for a major pharma company i highly doubt that it will be equal to what fidia produces. Each to their own though.

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Italian guy trying the homemade lotion has an update with a photo. Can somebody please translate his latest post? The translation from google is unclear. For some reason I can't post the link here.

"Salve a tutti. Non ci sono stato e non ho avuto modo di leggere i post e di scrivere. Ora aggiorno la situazione. L'ultima lozione con più isoflavoni e con lunghe sonicazione l'ho abbandonata poiché ungeva troppo e col caldo non riuscivo a metterla anche perché io sudo moltissimo con la testa. Quindi con la sospensione ho avuto un nettissimo peggioramento .infatti stasera pubblico le foto. Da 2 giorni sto usando di nuovo la lozione, che non mi unge tanto e subito l'assorbo e quindi non sporca i caoelli. Però ho fatto una variazione , in soluzione idroalcolica ho messo sia gli isoflavoni che 1 grammo di carnitina. Comunque dalle varie preparazioni penso che quello che fa ungere di più è l'ammorbidente. In quanto nell'ultima lozione per sbaglio cadde più di una goccia. Questa la trovo perfetta come applicabilità poiché ho cercato di mettere meno ammorbidente quindi meno schiuma."

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a translation. Seems clear to me.

Hello everyone. I not have been here and I had no way to read the posts and write . Now I will update the situation . The last Lotion with more isoflavones and with long sonication process I abandoned because anointed too much and the heat I could not put it because I sudo lot with his head . So with the suspension I had a very sharp deterioration (in hair).in fact tonight public photos . Since 2 days I am again using the lotion , non-greasy and immediately absorb and therefore do not dirty the hair. But I made a change , I put in a water-alcohol solution is the isoflavones that 1 gram of carnitine . However the various preparations I think what makes anoint the most is the softener . As last Lotion accidentally fell more than a drop . This I find it perfect as applicability because I tried to put less softener thus less foam

His new pic looks pretty much like his baseline from months ago. Maybe a few extra stray hairs but nothing cosmetically significant.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Italian guy trying the homemade lotion has an update with a photo. Can somebody please translate his latest post? The translation from google is unclear. For some reason I can't post the link here.

"Salve a tutti. Non ci sono stato e non ho avuto modo di leggere i post e di scrivere. Ora aggiorno la situazione. L'ultima lozione con più isoflavoni e con lunghe sonicazione l'ho abbandonata poiché ungeva troppo e col caldo non riuscivo a metterla anche perché io sudo moltissimo con la testa. Quindi con la sospensione ho avuto un nettissimo peggioramento .infatti stasera pubblico le foto. Da 2 giorni sto usando di nuovo la lozione, che non mi unge tanto e subito l'assorbo e quindi non sporca i caoelli. Però ho fatto una variazione , in soluzione idroalcolica ho messo sia gli isoflavoni che 1 grammo di carnitina. Comunque dalle varie preparazioni penso che quello che fa ungere di più è l'ammorbidente. In quanto nell'ultima lozione per sbaglio cadde più di una goccia. Questa la trovo perfetta come applicabilità poiché ho cercato di mettere meno ammorbidente quindi meno schiuma."

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=70491&whichpage=8

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's slick bald and older, it's unlikely anything will help him except cell based treatments.

He's not a good candidate for this product and I wouldn't determine whether this works or not on some home made lotion - not even the more legit Italian GB lotion.

Wait for Fidia's announcement.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, what are you on about?

The Guy you posted didn't use the Group Buy Lotion! He used something he made at home with Borage Oil and some crushed Equol tablets! No sonicator!

The new group buy is for people that missed the last one and want to try it! No one is forcing you to join!

The lotion is made in a professional lab that has international clients with a sonicator for 7000€. Read Spatolatores blog.

So all the people who posted their name and age here should organize an online list to send to Spatolatore.

THose who want to wait, please do so!

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

The Guy you posted didn't use the Group Buy Lotion! He used something he made at home with Borage Oil and some crushed Equol tablets! No sonicator!

The new group buy is for people that missed the last one and want to try it! No one is forcing you to join!

The lotion is made in a professional lab that has international clients with a sonicator for 7000€. Read Spatolatores blog.

So all the people who posted their name and age here should organize an online list to send to Spatolatore.

That´s the thing! This guy is not using Spatolatore´s lotion.

Let´s wait until we try it and then we will tell you what we think about it!

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do you know how long it will take for the buyers to get their lotion? e.g next week?

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If I can I will join the group buy 2 months after others have reported actually receiving their lotion.

When I receive it, I won't apply it over my whole head. I will apply it to one temple, over approximately a 1 cm area circle where it has gone slick bald, but has gone bald relatively recently within 2 years, I will apply the group buy lotion in that same place for a few months and see if there is any change. If there is any hair regrowth at all in that small spot I will then start to apply to the whole area on my head where I have lost hair and thinning.

Last edited:

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score

I said a homemade lotion I didn't say the group buy lotion. Read his thread, he did use some sort of a sonicator!

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I said a homemade lotion I didn't say the group buy lotion. Read his thread, he did use some sort of a sonicator!
He used a sonic machine used to clean jewelry lol give me a break.

He's slick bald and old too, no way a treatment like this is going to work for him.

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can I join for buying ?

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please anyone tell me, how can I get this lotion ?