Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bargaining time:
Dear god of hair,

If you make this Brotzu sh*t work to regrow all my shitty bullshit alopecia-eaten hair again, i will listen to taylor swift on repeat for a week without complaining and i'll stop making potato jokes about people with down syndrome AMEN.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For people with long hair buy this bottle, i heard that lotion is liquid, put the lotion in the bottle and gently touch ur scalp with top of the bottle which is sponge. My friend use minoxidil with that bottle and he told me minoxidil don’t fall of they just absorb into the scalp

Attachments

• EE6809FC-C57E-4247-8456-332F82E6331D.jpeg
    EE6809FC-C57E-4247-8456-332F82E6331D.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 240

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"And it was said that his disciple would lay to rest his weary and destitute scalp upon a downy pillow not unlike the doughiest of stuffed crusts. For a single moon visions of golden angel hair would dance betwix and twain and the pain of his choked follicles would be lifted from him like a shining ladle of savory marinara. By the morn ye verily the shepherd would wake indeed secure that growth in the desert begins anew and finally all his peoples were truly free." - Fidia 30:5

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't be there for the moment haha. I'm pretty chill right now, confident in this.
Heed the ancient proverb young man: "Better the pizza pie to burn the tongue as is its way, than it be burned by the freezer"

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been here over 10 years now and this is actually the first time I believe we will take a leap forward in a battle against hair loss. For many of us, this will probably be enough to be a called a cure for hair loss (especially combined with hair transplant) and will definately ease the wait for next gen/stem cell treatments.

It is kind of odd that most of our questions will be answered in a few hours when you have waited for new treatments over 10 years.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if they told that questions were not allowed for oridinary participants, after Brotzu's presentation, 15 minutes are reserved for questions. I sure hope that the doctors who are allowed to ask questions, ask about the release.

SITRI begins in 10 minutes. Few hours left until Brotzuman.