Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
moment of truth.PNG

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the doctors are not going to like the fact that brotzu is effective. That means brotzu will take away millions of their euros. They will definitely trying to take down brotzu for sure

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the doctors are not going to like the fact that brotzu is effective. That means brotzu will take away millions of their euros. They will definitely trying to take down brotzu for sure
A lot more people will qualify for transplants if there's a maintenance treatment. Don't forget that a lot of people only realise the state of their hair when it's too late.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I literally can't eat anything, I'm so nervous and I feel that we will be dissapdisapp. :(
Mate, expect nothing and you won't have anything to be disappointed about. That's the stance i take now. If it works alright, cool, but i won't be holding my breath to regrow "5 years of hairloss". I wouldn't expect anything more than a "oh hey.. a few regrown hairs.." type of result.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay strong, I remember the time when everyone went nuts for Follica conference last year. They had boxes and packaging, but still they said 2 more years or something.