Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
r/tresless is getting more ridiculous every minute we close in on the presentation. Even though I am very much optimistic I do worry for people's mental state if they get disappointed. Let's pray for the Brotion Overlords!
I got shadowbanned from reddit for posting too many comments in a row lol

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are back to debate of why all the ingredients of lotion would work this time. Well, wait for the explanation from the creator himself and presentation. Like i said we have less than 10 hours to find out. Us talking about this lotion right now is useless waste of time.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone else with longer hair also wondering how the f*** they're even supposed to use a lotion?

INT

Reaction score
Is anyone else with longer hair also wondering how the f*** they're even supposed to use a lotion?

Jep, shoulder length Norwood 2 here with coarse curly hair. I guess watering it down with some distilled water is always an option.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beps63 on bellicapelli:

Tra poche ore, scoprirete ciò che conosco da anni. Rimarrete felicemente sorpresi.
Occhio alla penultima slide

In a few hours, you'll find out what I already know since years. You'll be positively surprised. Take a look at the second-last slide in particular.
Can you post a link to this post? I can't find it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jep, shoulder length Norwood 2 here with coarse curly hair. I guess watering it down with some distilled water is always an option.
it would be useful if a liquid option were available. Or a mesotherapy preparation.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me, waiting patiently to be saved whilst i nurse the pitiful amount of hair i have left
t
hair1.jpg

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I have really long hair. What I use to do when I did topicals was put the liquid in a syringe, hold all my hair up with one hand, quickly squirt the syringe all over the skin of my scalp, put my head down and with both hands rub it in for a few minutes. Worked pretty well.
From my understanding its not a "lotion" but a liquid.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have really long hair. What I use to do when I did topicals was put the liquid in a syringe, hold all my hair up with one hand, quickly squirt the syringe all over the skin of my scalp, put my head down and with both hands rub it in for a few minutes. Worked pretty well.
From my understanding its not a "lotion" but a liquid.
Awesome, that's a good idea.