Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do find it very odd that Fidia hasn't announced at all that Brotzu will present their results. I still think that is veeery strange.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we sure this beps63 charachter is who he says he is?

If not: LOL
If yes: LOL at the fact that he's posting stupid messages like "you will see what I know since ages"... sounds totally scammy.
Hope it's not a bad sign, but I can't imagine a REAL inventor/doctor saying stupid childish sh*t like that. Of course, I don't know the circumstances, maybe ppl on belicapelli are giving him sh*t..

And it's 14th today.... is Bro's presentation today or tomorrow?

BTW, anyone with any good "Brace yourselves" memes?
Haven't seen those in a long time.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we sure this beps63 charachter is who he says he is?

If not: LOL
If yes: LOL at the fact that he's posting stupid messages like "you will see what I know since ages"... sounds totally scammy.
Hope it's not a bad sign, but I can't imagine a REAL inventor/doctor saying stupid childish sh*t like that. Of course, I don't know the circumstances, maybe ppl on belicapelli are giving him sh*t..

And it's 14th today.... is Bro's presentation today or tomorrow?

BTW, anyone with any good "Brace yourselves" memes?
Haven't seen those in a long time.
I doubt he'd be lying to his friends and family. The mother of the little girl with AA is going to Naples to attend and fully trusts Beps on what he says and Beps assures her it works. I doubt the Brotzus are so malicious to lie to the people they care for for a quick hair loss snake oil that they worked 8 years on. Guys, we will be a happy bunch soon (even though I know everyone will be over-scrutinizing the photos etc but whatever, being skeptical isn't a bad thing).