Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bring @Toccata back; @MomoGee show us what you've got.
goodbye-high-school-i-survived-ill-never-suffer-again-never-30177688.png

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I am pretty sure that this is the last major update we will have before it gets released.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well they posted the statement on their another product the next day after the conference in which it was presented in ended.

https://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news...-patients-with-papillary-bladder-cancer,3,138

Yes, but I remember that they announced about 3 days before that they will attend that conference, I remember that perfectly because I said to myself back then that this should be their usual approach when announcing their presence at a conference and I should go and check their news section on wednesday or thursady this week.

For me, this means one thing - they are not ready to launch it on the market at this moment.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, if this product really is a big deal, then I think it is a calculated move on Fidia's part for getting Brotzu to present it last-minute today, and to me that says that they are definitely confident with the product and that release will be in a few months. I doubt they would present the lotion already if they knew it wouldn't be out for another year because they will be flooded by mails calls etc. (but I suppose that is the case right now as well)