Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

RB15

Reaction score
If my horse on the Grand National in the UK wins today along with a successful Brotion, then i can only imagine the feeling being a combination of jizzing, having a sh*t, and sneezing all at the same time...

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
M4eVXkb.png

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if I was totally bald, had no friends, was a virgin and had no girlfriend or wife, I would not want to meet a single one of you freaks!

Ah! Your personality just reminded me of one rule of the club, “douchebags kindly stay outside or you’ll be thrown out”. Certainly you know your position already. Smart baldie!

Thank's for the update. No one would know if it weren't for you.
Stop proving yourself again and again.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean i get these "someone attached a file" notifications and hope someone uploaded a screenshot, a part of the presentation or something

and then see its just a meme pic again

I got it at first time mate. Just wanna pass next half hour quickly. So writing whatever stuff.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy this is is not an life altering exam I'm waiting for on my own , it's a life altering results I'm waiting with all of you guys. Whatever happens ..we are not alone

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
However this turns out guys we are making hairloss history here.

That's an interesting conclusion you have and it makes sense. It would actually fit the facts - they want some outside exposure but they don't talk to the "consumer".

Why do you think they would sell it rather than producing it themselves?

They don't have the means to produce it on such scale to keep up with the demand.

You don't have to do any further studies to understand how many people would buy.
It's a fact that 7 out of 10 men would experience hair loss by the age of 50.
The consumer range is just f#cking huge and they would have to invest a lot in order to provide, which means that the profit will show up after years.

Last edited:

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I frankly don't trust any of your facts. Number one Beps said they contacted Fidia first. So no companies denied them. Secondly, I don't know why they would sell, the profits from producing it themselves would be soooo much more. If Fidia adds so much trust, why is it then Brotzu is the one presenting their study results?
They tested and patented it again but the solution was unstable, something they couldn't package and ship

I don't have the source info about the contact with other companies, I rely only on my memory and won't contradict any further on that topic.

As I said in another post, they don't want to get into this business because they don't have the means to produce in order to keep up with the demand so they would have to invest a lot and the profit would appear after years.
By selling it now they get the money upfront without bothering too much.

Brotzu is the inventor and the one single person entitled to present his own invention.
Fidia is there to back him up.