Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to make myself clear.

I 100% trust Brotzu and his claims.

It's Fidia that worries me, cause they keep delaying it for god-knows reason why (in my oppinion to sell it to another company).

Swear to god if I would have been at the conference I wouldn't have left Fidia reps to leave that f*cking building before I hear everything they know about the launching plans.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought Fidia was the first company they went to.

I am sorry I can't provide the source of this, maybe the italian guys can help, but I remember that Brotzu went to the first and second major pharma companies in Italy before going to Fidia and they refused him.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry I can't provide the source of this, maybe the italian guys can help, but I remember that Brotzu went to the first and second major pharma companies in Italy before going to Fidia and they refused him.
I think beps63 was the one who said they went to Fidia first. I guess we will get all our answers on Fidia's position soon.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not according to beps63. Fidia was the first pharma they contacted

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question.

It's important however to understand Fidia's involvement in the development of this product.

If I remember this well, they've actually paid another company to run the tests for them.

Unfortunately I can't find that post, I think it was on Ieson.
The only thing that they did for this product is to file for the last patent, the one that was published on March.

The lack of claiming anything about this lotion and the fact that they continue to stay in the shadow makes me think they want to sell their rights to another company.
I think their plan from the beggining was just to sell it to another greater company, one that wouldn't have taken Brotzu seriously with his little experience in the derma field and with a poor study that he did by himself.
Remeber that Brotzu went to a couple of companies to sell the rights, but they all refused him?

Now Fidia has added HUGE value and trust to the lotion by doing those those tests and publishing a patent for it.

Think about it, why would you test it and patent it again, if Brotzu done that already before??

Fidia could just go now to Merck, which uderstands perfectly the potential and which has decades of exp on this market and put in on their plate without anything else left to be done but just market it.
I bet on the fact that Merck would pay tens of millions, maybe hundreds for this.
I frankly don't trust any of your facts. Number one Beps said they contacted Fidia first. So no companies denied them. Secondly, I don't know why they would sell, the profits from producing it themselves would be soooo much more. If Fidia adds so much trust, why is it then Brotzu is the one presenting their study results?
They tested and patented it again but the solution was unstable, something they couldn't package and ship