Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** that, I'm growing it like this
giphy.gif

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I woke up to 266 posts, I skipped 12 pages, knowing the real post is coming soon!

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. This has me a little worried too. I wonder why they allow Brotzu to attend in this case. I already wrote that above - I think they could easily keep him from officially speaking about the lotion at a congress because of NDA related things and because apparently he is presenting Fidia studies after all.

What's your take on this?

Good question.

It's important however to understand Fidia's involvement in the development of this product.

If I remember this well, they've actually paid another company to run the tests for them.

Unfortunately I can't find that post, I think it was on Ieson.
The only thing that they did for this product is to file for the last patent, the one that was published on March.

The lack of claiming anything about this lotion and the fact that they continue to stay in the shadow makes me think they want to sell their rights to another company.
I think their plan from the beggining was just to sell it to another greater company, one that wouldn't have taken Brotzu seriously with his little experience in the derma field and with a poor study that he did by himself.
Remeber that Brotzu went to a couple of companies to sell the rights, but they all refused him?

Now Fidia has added HUGE value and trust to the lotion by doing those those tests and publishing a patent for it.

Think about it, why would you test it and patent it again, if Brotzu done that already before??

Fidia could just go now to Merck, which uderstands perfectly the potential and which has decades of exp on this market and put in on their plate without anything else left to be done but just market it.
I bet on the fact that Merck would pay tens of millions, maybe hundreds for this.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He wont .. Or at least not before after it is posted by someone else first.

Other people will post pictures of the presentation taken with a potato. Beps says he will publish it online so we actually can see the presentation in proper format. But thanks for your input.

Fvixt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps says he will publish it online so we actually can see the presentation in proper format.
I dont know who you are talking about(Beps?), but beps63 from this forum wont post anything of interest 'cause he's a troll.