Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wondering when things in this thread are gonna settle down so we can check if this lotion does anything

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wuwei used the dermaroller, maybe rolling can enhance the lotion? It's like Minoxidill, the majority gets moderate results, but there are some good responders which get slightly better results. But, if you add a dermaroller the positive effect could be increased dramatically. Still, believe in that.

yeah
I hope the lotion is big plus.

cedrickiller

Reaction score
idiots are people like you who are frustrated.you just keep moaning because you don't see a man who went norwood 6 to norwood 0 in 6 months. open your eyes and looks at the pictures. that's why they are in the presentation...
Yes maybe i am frustrated to have no solution for hairloss
BUT i am not naiv sorry man

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in this real weird state of mind right now. I feel like I just got diagnosed with terminal cancer. It just got so real that I know I dont want to live the rest of my life. The only difference is when you die of cancer people celebrate you. When you kill yourself everyone resents you and calls you selfish.

Last edited:

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I think some here that are thinking about a hair transplant now should seriously consider therapy.

The level of mental instability projected on here by many is frightening.

Last edited:

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys it might not be all that bad. Everyone on here was saying there better be actual pictures of the full head showing results.... there is just that. Ok its not insane results but there looks like there is possibly some regrowth going on if there is no manipulation of the photos. I think anything that dosent give us sides and attacks the hairloss at the route being the androgens then its great. The question really is legitimacy and release date

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this was an example of regrowth on an old chap and they showed much better regrowth on someone half his age it would be decent. If they had such evidence I don't know why they wouldn't show it though. Unless this was never meant to fully advertise the results and that will be saved for actual marketing purposes. Something seems very off though. I am disappointed at the moment but I will reserve full judgement until I have complete info.
Yes, this the best viewpoint we can hold it seems

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
30 men and 30 women, two subjects with before after pics, so probably top 3% of the results. Let’s be honest, not a 5-year regrowth...

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If u keep crying you will be left with no option to even test the lotion. If u want to become a fags and trannies on fina well good luck then.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zWNJR0x.png

I think this is an OK picture displaying the results, but it still does not excuse the fact that they didn't show a pic of a young guy.
I also wonder now about Wuweis results, needling or not.