Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Video will be here; once people from Bellicapelli finish with that of course...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hairtransplantplanet

Bola from Bellicapelli...

Stiamo lavorando su audio e qualche video, in sala c'è stato scetticismo secondo quando racconta il nostro inviato (che non è Beps), con domande ripetute di Agostinacchio soprattutto relative al fatto che la lozione è stata testata su 6 mesi quando il ciclo del capello nell'uomo è di 3 anni..
Brotzu ha ripetuto che ovviamente lui non è un dermatologo e quindi non ha le competenze necessarie per rispondere a domande tecniche.

PrinceWilliamThe2nd

My Regimen
Reaction score

This must be Fidia's reporting structure, all this bullshit this Brotzu Mofo has pulled of the past 2 years could only be explained that way:

Gomorrha

Fidia

Brotzu

Beps63

How did this guy become a doctor? I don't even want to know how many people must have died because of this "physican".

A questionnaire to evaluate the effectiveness of this treatment?! WHAT THE f***!!!
One male and one female case?! That's not even anecdotal data! What am I even supposed to see in the 4 pictures of the male case? Do a zoom-in or something to prove that there are more hairs in comparison to the baseline. Instead, the angle the pictures are taken is just different.

Man, this presentation is really something else. Pretty much every 2nd semester undergraduate student puts a better slide deck together. Some weird scanning EM micrograph to prove something - what are you even trying to say with that?

What is their expectation after posting such scammy sh*t?

Again and again you just see people in this field doing the same scammy bullshit. The unprofessionalism of all this just leaves me speechless!

Next on the agenda polichem P-3074. Let's see how they will try to f*** us over.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in this real weird state of mind right now. I feel like I just got diagnosed with terminal cancer. It just got so real that I know I dont want to live the rest of my life. The only difference is when you die of cancer people celebrate you. When you kill yourself everyone resents you and call you selfish.

Sorry to hear that bro, but take this as a learning experience for the future. If no pics are shown, it doesn’t show much confidence. Histogen and others get bashed all the time cause people are unhappy with their pics, hair count, etc, but at least they show pics and are transparent from day 1. These poor before and after pics were predicted by skeptics and I am very disappointed that my lack of hype for this lotion was for good reason.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Etna-in-eruzione.jpg

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 85179

I think this is an OK picture displaying the results, but it still does not excuse the fact that they didn't show a pic of a young guy.
I also wonder now about Wuweis results, needling or not.

Well, this is a great results to be honest. Noticable regrowth only in 6 months time. And a patient is old person who has lost his hair years ago (arguably). Who knows, maybe they picked up this example because, well, this is actually quite impressive.

Im back on hype train. Now we need a release date.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85179

I think this is an OK picture displaying the results, but it still does not excuse the fact that they didn't show a pic of a young guy.
I also wonder now about Wuweis results, needling or not.
You can easily see in the right pic that it's slightly zoomed in and held more over the front of his head, giving the illusion of crown growth. The 2 red lines you made are actually incidentally pretty accurately placed on the same spot of the scalp in both pictures, when accounting for the angle difference. Which means there's no regrowth.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that bro, but take this as a learning experience for the future. If no pics are shown, it doesn’t show much confidence. Histogen and others get bashed all the time cause people are unhappy with their pics, hair count, etc, but at least they show pics and are transparent from day 1. These poor before and after pics were predicted by skeptics and I am very disappointed that my lack of hype for this lotion was for good reason.

There is no future for me friend. Maybe I'll try propecia before I off myself. If I'm ganna be dead it doesn't matter if I have ED, so might as well try it.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the woman had very good different results, wish i had a vagina, if i wanted tits i could just use finasteride anywyays