Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on guys. Do not be discouraged. In May (in a few weeks) you will have the results of phase 2 of setipiprant for androgenetic alopecia.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

Actual Study Start Date : June 29, 2016
Actual Primary Completion Date : March 13, 2018
Estimated Study Completion Date : May 9, 2018

Could it be available soon if the phase 2 trials are a success, or does it have to go through another trial? Also, do you know about the status of fevipiprant being approved for asthma in 2019?

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could it be available soon if the phase 2 trials are a success, or does it have to go through another trial? Also, do you know about the status of fevipiprant being approved for asthma in 2019?

Does not look like a pivotal trial, so no it will need a phase 3 to be released in the US.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not. I am lucky. First two times was free of charge.

Also I wouldn't peddle bullsh1t on here as I was sceptical about Brotzu treatment yesterday and day before and genuinely would like to help anyone on here that are dissapointed but might like to explore an option that can at least make some what of a cosmetic improvement to their hair.
If this is legit, it can save my life.
I'm going to pm you man. Help.

I really hope this is real, and not a scam like most say it is.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does not look like a pivotal trial, so no it will need a phase 3 to be released in the US.

So I'm assuming that means it won't be (potentially) available until after 2020. I hope fevipiprant gets approved soon.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s only frustrating bcs you want it to be real, even after being proven as a scam. You’re delusional and scammers feed of balding delusional like you. It was a scam, plain and simple. You’re overthinking it bcs you’re desperate.

i'm disappointed with this presentation but i want to know two things, @beps63

- the first one is why they used an old man for their picture knowing that the first claim about this lotion (back in 2016) is to have a better result on younger patient,

- second : why they would show a result of 6 months when they first claim (back in 2016) that the hair growing will be noticeable after 1 year of applying the lotion ??

this is so frustrating to be honest ! after 2 years we have only these little info, and two picture which are not so convincing,
and the most frustrating things is we don't have any release date so people at least can test it and will be able to maintain they hair if it's true.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People should chill. We still don't know if it's a scam, but sure the presentation was disappointing. All I want is for it to be released so I can test the damn thing myself.

Lmao keep feeding the scammers. They literally spit at your face and you pay them money regardless. Balding fools