Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you a scientist? Are you part of the hairloss research? How the hell did you know if the science made sense or not? Actual scientists haven’t figured sh*t out, yet you can determine what makes sense or not.
Exactly. To understand any science, you have to carry your Official Scientists ClubTM membership card with you at all times. How could he make such a careless mistake

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised that a lot of you guys think this is a bust. I think we were all expecting to see that 5 year claim through pictures of a man going from Norwood 5 to 2 or something. View attachment 85202
I don't think the picture was taken at a different angle. The difference of surface area of the hair is too substantial in comparison to the end of his bald spot. If the picture was to be taken at a different angle and the subject really showed no regrowth, we shouldn't even be able to see his bald spot. I think for a 6 month result, it's pretty successful. Wasn't the 5 year claim also based on an 18 month result?

I also think ppl go crazy a bit. But what I dont understand is why they used a camera like we were back in 2000... Its 2018 where even a mobile phone can have 40 megapixels.. WTF IS THIS TOASTER QUALITY

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is incredibly disheartening as a diffuse thinning male with retrograde alopecia. I was really hoping for this to be something special. Very, very sad.

The picture of the woman does show decent results, however. But let me say that again: the picture of the WOMAN.

rotrichrich

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised that a lot of you guys think this is a bust. I think we were all expecting to see that 5 year claim through pictures of a man going from Norwood 5 to 2 or something. View attachment 85202
I don't think the picture was taken at a different angle. The difference of surface area of the hair is too substantial in comparison to the end of his bald spot. If the picture was to be taken at a different angle and the subject really showed no regrowth, we shouldn't even be able to see his bald spot. I think for a 6 month result, it's pretty successful. Wasn't the 5 year claim also based on an 18 month result?

Man, open your eyes, don't promote the thing that is pure bullshit. All they want is money. Other companies will be doing the same thing if we will be falling in the same trap every time. As I posted before - photos are angled, just look closely...

Attachments

• brotzu bs.jpg
    brotzu bs.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 289

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The woman's re-growth is even more impressive.
absolutely. I was pointing out the male's result specifically because I believe that majority of the users here are definitely upset about it. Although I do understand where they're coming from. Would've been nice to see results on a younger patient on top of results for temporal recession.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound like the same idiot that hyped up Brotzu with this Italian hair lotion sh*t,..except you’re doing it with this Choi character. Start a hype thread about Choi, it can be “Italian hair lotion 2”

agreed.

I feel sad for the 10 years of nothing coming from follica. Choi will expose how amateurish and primitive is their approach.

Shiseido will be also totally unecessary and costly.

I have a great feeling for Choi.

The other one I wouldn't rule out is jak. But Choi will humillate them all and things are progressing at LIGHTSPEED at Chois lab and university.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While this is most likely to be sh*t, there are still tbings to cope forward to:
1. Shiseido release in late 2018 or 2019.
2. Polichem Topical finasteride in late 2018.
3. Follica in 2019 if ThatGuy is optimistic we should also be.
4. Lord Tsuji in 2020.

I will either a) wait; b) restart finasteride; c) use Toppik; d) have hair tranplant or e) wear a human hair wig faking myself as cancer patient.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you guys need to remember this wasn’t a marketing campaign or presented to the media.
It was a dermatological conference explaining mechanisms in treatments to other medical doctors.

Am I unimpressed with the photos? Yes, at least for the man
But if you look at @capedbaldy post it doesn’t look fake, it looks like growth.

I’m still going to be optimistic

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
All those who are no longer trusting this product should get the f#ck out of this thread and leave those that are still hoping to continue the discussion.

I really don't understand all these nay-saysers that are still hanging around and keep telling that the thread should be closed and try to take away our optimism.

F#ck off and exit this thread if the today's presentation convinced you that there is no hope.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is incredibly disheartening as a diffuse thinning male with retrograde alopecia. I was really hoping for this to be something special. Very, very sad.

The picture of the woman does show decent results, however. But let me say that again: the picture of the WOMAN.

Don't worry man.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

Actual Study Start Date : June 29, 2016
Actual Primary Completion Date : March 13, 2018
Estimated Study Completion Date : May 9, 2018

P.S.: I post this because it must be very hard to always receive bad news for androgenetic alopecia.

GerdVonHimpfendinckz

My Regimen
Reaction score

Take a good look at the hair at the back of his head...

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pain is real. Now throw this sh*t in the junk heap with Nigam, Dr Gho, and Histogen and however many countless other scams we've come across.
Follicept, adrean, prp, qr678,dermaroller, appleboost etc etc

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is, why would he try to deceive the males when the female results were real?
The female results are pitiful compared to the claims

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check it out :

Attachments

• chrome_2018-04-14_21-08-33.png
    chrome_2018-04-14_21-08-33.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 502
  • chrome_2018-04-14_21-08-54.png
    chrome_2018-04-14_21-08-54.png
    30 KB · Views: 488