Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
So that's it? Two year delay, the guy promised the f*****g world in text and all we get is a shitty, angled before and after picture that shows us nothing and a SURVEY? Surely he's not dumb enough to believe a survey tells us anything, asking people if their hair feels thick is just about the worst possible way you could demonstrate the efficacy of a hairloss product.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did your misery end with finasteride?
I'm only like 2 months in so I'm not sure, there is a decrease in shedding and the hair I am shedding are thin and small so hopefully that's a good sign,, no side effects at all though besides some ball ache in the beginning.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you a scientist? Are you part of the hairloss research? How the hell did you know if the science made sense or not? Actual scientists haven’t figured sh*t out, yet you can determine what makes sense or not.

What irks me is the science behind it is solid, and the two year development aspect.
Did they really wait two years to initiate a scam?
Is the woman with an areata child a scam? That hair regrowth was obviously not....
For me, there are still many ifs

I will try my Morr-F and be back
Hopefully you can enlighten us further, if this disappointment is more than a lie @beps63
Because as it stands, I can't see anyone buying the product

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only like 2 months in so I'm not sure, there is a decrease in shedding and the hair I am shedding are thin and small so hopefully that's a good sign,, no side effects at all though besides some ball ache in the beginning.
Dude. 24 months before you get to b**ch and moan.
Stay on the thing. Best wishes brother.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you a scientist? Are you part of the hairloss research? How the hell did you know if the science made sense or not? Actual scientists haven’t figured sh*t out, yet you can determine what makes sense or not.
I <3 having fans

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised that a lot of you guys think this is a bust. I think we were all expecting to see that 5 year claim through pictures of a man going from Norwood 5 to 2 or something.
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

I don't think the picture was taken at a different angle. The difference of surface area of the hair is too substantial in comparison to the end of his bald spot. If the picture was to be taken at a different angle and the subject really showed no regrowth, we shouldn't even be able to see his bald spot. I think for a 6 month result, it's pretty successful. Wasn't the 5 year claim also based on an 18 month result?

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on r/tressless said last year that Choi was going to start human toxicity trials of PTD-DBM this year. They may already be underway, but it's just a rumour.

Choi team has been on this for a longer time.

The publication date never correspond to the date of the discovery.

Im pretty sure things are moving fast there and they talk about a cure with emphasis

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. It is unbelievable that there are still people here who insist on being optimistic about this product.
2. If there is justice in the forum then you should not allow this post to reach 1000 pages. Hype in the ***.
3. b**s6969 f*** you f*****g a**h**. You played with the precious souls of the people.
4. After all, brothers raise the heads.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
If this is legit, it can save my life.
I'm going to pm you man. Help.

I really hope this is real, and not a scam like most say it is.

It's not a miracle cure. It will not regrow lost hair. But if you are a diffuse thinner and would like a significant cosmetic appearance it works.

It not only thickens your hair but darkens it too.

But please be realistic. There is too much hype and expectation with many of us suffering from hairloss

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised that a lot of you guys think this is a bust. I think we were all expecting to see that 5 year claim through pictures of a man going from Norwood 5 to 2 or something. View attachment 85202
I don't think the picture was taken at a different angle. The difference of surface area of the hair is too substantial in comparison to the end of his bald spot. If the picture was to be taken at a different angle and the subject really showed no regrowth, we shouldn't even be able to see his bald spot. I think for a 6 month result, it's pretty successful. Wasn't the 5 year claim also based on an 18 month result?

The woman's re-growth is even more impressive.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised that a lot of you guys think this is a bust. I think we were all expecting to see that 5 year claim through pictures of a man going from Norwood 5 to 2 or something. View attachment 85202
I feel like the woman definitely had results

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not mad at people for wanting a cure, it’s those that go out of their way, trying to explain why this is real with “science”. They get scientific trying hard to prove this is not a snake oil, yet they probably work at Wendy’s with nothing more than a high school education. Yet they know this is real bcs the science makes sense lol

You probably know what hair loss does to a man's mind. You really can't blame these people. We are like the masses of leprosy sufferers in the Middle Ages. It just takes a random shitty preacher who promises salvation and everyone follows him like sheep. I think there may be grounds for human rights violations in the hair loss industry. Too bad a claim like this would be brushed off by the fullheads and the women. Only a miracle will save us.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a miracle cure. It will not regrow lost hair. But if you are a diffuse thinner and would like a significant cosmetic appearance it works.

It not only thickens your hair but darkens it too.

But please be realistic. There is too much hype and expectation with many of us suffering from hairloss
I hear you about the tall expectations man.
But the speed at which I've suffered... and where I am with my hair right now... even a f*****g tattoo on my head (SMP) sounds worth it.