Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
M8 all I got are these shitty gym pics from yesterday morning and a photo of me in my underwear and a face mask that I put on Instagram. sl*t shamers COME AT ME c**** I f*****g dare you.

One last fap before I get on finasteride thanks georgie

I'm @BootyWarrior had to make a new account just to appreciate these photos since I'm on laptop and can't remember my password

Lets get married and make babies just to pass on our shitty genetics to next generation. I'm sure our babies will born bald and never grow hair

f*** this world man

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick question... does anyone feel as if this lotion lived up to their expectations? I feel like a lot of people thought this would be a full reversal. So out of curiosity, like this post if you feel like this could STILL be a reversal of 1-2 Norwoods

No idea how to feel. We saw an old bloke look like he maintained an amount of hair he could probably have maintained in that period of time anyway. There is also debate about how much regrowth he may or may not have had judging by a maybe or maybe not wonky picture. Does it work far better on the under thrities, the under fifties even? Dos it at least maintain? Does it do the job minoxidil is supposed to do in more cases, with some finasteride like effects thrown in? Does it do nothing at all? More questions than answers.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion is not a scam IMO it works on AA and appears to work well on females with Androgenetic Alopecia and perhaps males in the very early stages of receding. I’ve heard that topicals in general seem to work better on females including minoxidil. Maybe be a good replacement for minoxidil. Again female results look really great. There is always Replicel and other stem cell options..Japanese will deliver and one way or another we will all be cured.

Exactly. Not to mention if this maintains thats cool too - a good bridge between treatments / the ability to get a transplant without the fear of your hair and transplanted areas separating.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After all seems like another topical that you can use for the sake of it maybe doing something , as long as it is cheap i guess

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what the different mechanisms of action are for men and women given that most of the photos we’ve seen show women have a better response

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only cucks sl*t shame, i appreciate those thighs.

Nonethless, there is still also the kid of Franceska who was fully hairless, and now she has a full head of hair and im very happy for the small girl, so the lotion obviously works, but the pictures didnt help to sell it in the future doe

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf?? Based on your pics I would never guess you had an issue with hairloss/thinning hair.
Lol yeah. I’m female and I hide that sh*t like a pro. Many bobby pins and volumising products involved.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls can fap too, sure. We just do it a bit differently of course.
I’ve never noticed that doing it or not doing t changes a single thing. There was a period where I was doing it like numerous times a day because and it’s not like my hair was shedding any more than usual. Good thing too since I’m single af and it’s the only action I get :)
You don’t seem to have big problem with ur hair loss.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what the different mechanisms of action are for men and women given that most of the photos we’ve seen show women have a better response
Tbh i think it is because women generally get milder hair loss , or at least stops at some point even for really old women so i guess growth promoting agents produce a better result if the loss is somewhat halted

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if they're maximizing their profits by not showing favorable results. Wouldn't the demand of thousands of desperate baldies after the lotion raise question of safety with FDA? Especially when they aren't ready to ship out anyway?
Yea , no .
Lets keep sci - fi out of this , thats what they had thats what they showed

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only cucks sl*t shame, i appreciate those thighs.

Nonethless, there is still also the kid of Franceska who was fully hairless, and now she has a full head of hair and im very happy for the small girl, so the lotion obviously works, but the pictures didnt help to sell it in the future doe
You don’t seem to have big problem with ur hair loss.
you haven’t see it down or up close. I go to lengths to hide it.