Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are all missing an important point here; the old guy although didn't have a full recovery he didn't get worse which means we can be pretty confident that we can ditch the horror that is finasteride.

I am not overly impressed with the result either but if i can fully ditch Finasteride/RU I will be a happy man. Just carry on with the minoxidil, brozu, castor oil and at least you wont get the tits/bad memory/impotency/ brain fog issues.

your happy with ru arent u mate??

the old mans pics are a joke. who f*****g knows how fast hes been balding for how long etc

what we needed to see what a young guy in his 20s who had fairly aggressive loss and the lotion managed to at least halt it.

not some old man bullshit

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably, still feeling hesitant but it might be the right time now.

I took the plunge last week after putting it off for 5 years, Its time to try it out its all we have left

Attachments

• IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 359

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are all missing an important point here; the old guy although didn't have a full recovery he didn't get worse which means we can be pretty confident that we can ditch the horror that is finasteride.

I am not overly impressed with the result either but if i can fully ditch Finasteride/RU I will be a happy man. Just carry on with the minoxidil, brozu, castor oil and at least you wont get the tits/bad memory/impotency/ brain fog issues.

You have to keep in mind that this guy is old. I saw plenty of old guys over the time where they reached a certain level of hair loss and just stopped there. After that age your hair loss simply won't be that fast, so there is also that to consider

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The "natural" argument means nothing, they are many natural derived compounds still use in modern medicine which does wonder like penicilin, and many natural compound that can kill you in seconds in a very low amount.
That being said, did anyone of you thought that the "no change in hair diameter" argument was to point out that NO MINIATURIZATION occured during this treatment ? Or i am the only one able to read here...
Still want to try that sh*t and make my own idea of it
Or maybe that miniturisation was not altered?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind that this guy is old. I saw plenty of old guys over the time where they reached a certain level of hair loss and just stopped there. After that age your hair loss simply won't be that fast, so there is also that to consider

It is so weird they used old people. Not only are they less likely to be balding at a fast rate, but theyre also the last people who will get any sort of regrowth especially after balding for perhaps 20-30 years

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your happy with ru arent u mate??

the old mans pics are a joke. who f*****g knows how fast hes been balding for how long etc

what we needed to see what a young guy in his 20s who had fairly aggressive loss and the lotion managed to at least halt it.

not some old man bullshit
Yeah I think RU is good but I haven't a clue what it is doing to the rest of my body! There are no studies on long term use so it could be killing me slowly and id be non the wiser until i unexpectedly keel over and become a handsome corpse!

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Low T, low DHT, slow metabolism, slower...everything
Even cancer is slower on old people.
I'd like to see some results on young baldlites aswell

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh by the way it looks like the woman has had her hair coloured. The darker regrowth is gone in the last photo. You can’t see it anywhere. The hair overall looks lighter. Makes it look denser.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is so weird they used old people. Not only are they less likely to be balding at a fast rate, but theyre also the last people who will get any sort of regrowth especially after balding for perhaps 20-30 years

I don't get it either. A lot of what they said makes simply almost no sense now. They acted confident about it, so i hope we may see a picture of a young guy get realesed somehow.

And then there is also Wuweis results

Smh the confusion

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie i think you can imagine how gutted we all are here after todays news

i know you said you would send us all some nudes if this lotion regrew your hair back but i think we could all use some cheering up now
M8 all I got are these shitty gym pics from yesterday morning and a photo of me in my underwear and a face mask that I put on Instagram. sl*t shamers COME AT ME c**** I f*****g dare you.

Attachments

• 1DAE9FE3-78BA-4605-858E-C4E3C42680BB.jpeg
    1DAE9FE3-78BA-4605-858E-C4E3C42680BB.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 553
  • 8401362A-495E-413A-802F-8ABE54AF0918.jpeg
    8401362A-495E-413A-802F-8ABE54AF0918.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 542
  • CDDC21A7-7008-4008-9EAD-6AEF7C84DF90.png
    CDDC21A7-7008-4008-9EAD-6AEF7C84DF90.png
    562.5 KB · Views: 565

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And why do you think nofap stops hairloss

it does, my friend.

Id advise you to read this:
https://stophairloss.io

It not only stops, it also makes your hair thicker, color textures improves as well. My hair is ridiculous dark now. Its crazy lol

But lets not change the subject of this thread. Unfortunetly, this forum is very intolerant to that idea so we'd better talk more about it in private if you want.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
what lotion exactly did wuwei use and why dont we use it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????