Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You took avodart ?
Still do.
Georgie have you noticed any change in performance in the gym or in your physique since taking stuff like avodart ? I've been bodybuilding religiously for 9 years and its very much my mental stability so if i decide to start finasteride i dont want to jeopardise that part of my life - as a gym junkie yourself thought youd have an opinion.
Not really. I’m a pretty big eater so I tend to just constantly stay chunky. Maybe a little boost is strength but otherwise I didn’t find avodart made a huge impact.
So what else have you tried so far in your quest to fight hairloss?
spironolactone, cpa, the pill, ru, seti, darolutamide, stemoxydine, oral and topical minoxidil, wounding, VPA, topical estrogen, cetirizine, castor oil. List goes on. Nothing works.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are full of themselves nowadays anyways, get to prance around with makeup/fake eyebrows on & pass judgement towards men in the one thing they hardly can change.
Hi. Balding woman here. Not so easy for us either.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. I’m a pretty big eater so I tend to just constantly stay chunky. Maybe a little boost is strength but otherwise I didn’t find avodart made a huge impact.

no strength / muscle loss - loss of conditioning etc ?

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are full of themselves nowadays anyways, get to prance around with makeup/fake eyebrows on & pass judgement towards men in the one thing they hardly can change.

If you don't have hair, the alternative is to be millionaire. Good luck. :)

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the point of all this if it was a scam? I would imagine a doctor could find a way to make a lot more money over 2 years than any pittance he is going to make from selling this lotion. What a waste of effort..

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is all totally irrelevant now, but anyway. I actually am considering holding off on dating until either I go bald or there is guaranteed maintenance/potential cure - waiting until im sixty for that last one probs I know. I feel it would be a bit misleading to attract someone now to then bust out the baldness shortly after. I know thats probably a stupid way of thinking and that it shoudlnt matter. But I think id want someone to love my shiny head from the start ... if thats possible.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the point of all this if it was a scam? I would imagine a doctor could find a way to make a lot more money over 2 years than any pittance he is going to make from selling this lotion. What a waste of effort..

Yeah that really bugs me: how can you go to a conference on hairloss and deceive people like that? I mean, I don't understand the psychology of the man here. Is he self-delusional?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone, cpa, the pill, ru, seti, darolutamide, stemoxydine, oral and topical minoxidil, wounding, VPA, topical estrogen, cetirizine, castor oil. List goes on. Nothing works.

Wow. Maybe you just have naturally thin hair, doesn't mean you're going bald.

Hi. Balding woman here. Not so easy for us either.

You're a very attractive female, have you tried going outside? LOL

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is all totally irrelevant now, but anyway. I actually am considering holding off on dating until either I go bald or there is guaranteed maintenance/potential cure - waiting until im sixty for that last one probs I know. I feel it would be a bit misleading to attract someone now to then bust out the baldness shortly after. I know thats probably a stupid way of thinking and that it shoudlnt matter. But I think id want someone to love my shiny head from the start ... if thats possible.

bruh are you crazy go get married while u still have some hair on your scalp and go bald happily ever after

If I only knew what I know now I would've married by ex 3 years ago. She is a 8/10 and now married to someone else while I'm depressed forever alone and balding

funny thing is that I dumped that fine piece of *** and now I'm desperately trying to find a cure for this fkn disease

she sure got the last laugh lmao

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Maybe you just have naturally thin hair, doesn't mean you're going bald.

You're a very attractive female, have you tried going outside? LOL
I have naturally thick hair. Please don’t undermine my issues.