My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna post bewbs for 5 minutes to celebrate 1000th page then delete

7e7.png

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually pretty depressing now that we've reached 1000. I'm glad we did it, gang, but what have we now to achieve?

Just kidding, though... it was depressing before this. :D

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
I say we all chill, see what beps and fidia have to say, I was more disappointed about what Pluto looked like in 2015, do any of you like muller rice?.... love you all x

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have looked at the pictures (like you guys) hundred of times. And I really thinks that's a good result after six months! And believe me, I would be the first to really criticizes the result if I thought that it was not good at all.

You can't expect that you can jump Norwood:s, In my point of view, many had to high expectations - like go from bald to Norwood:1-2-3.

What I do criticizes tho, is that they just showed two testers from a group of 60 persons. I, like you, wants more material!

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have looked at the pictures (like you guys) hundred of times. And I really thinks that's a good result after six months! And believe me, I would be the first to really criticizes the result if I thought that it was not good at all.

You can't expect that you can jump Norwood:s, In my point of view, many had to high expectations - like go from bald to Norwood:1-2-3.

What I do criticizes tho, is that they just showed two testers from a group of 60 persons. I, like you, wants more material!
By one italian guy from this thread 3 months and 6 months pictures were swapped. So 3 months pic is for 6 months and 6 months pic is 3 months pic.

Attachments

• C245CBF4-415C-4F3B-AC3A-ED895F320272.png
    C245CBF4-415C-4F3B-AC3A-ED895F320272.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 398