Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like people are waiting for thread to reach 1000 pages, before collective demand to close it is raised.
It was nearly a scam, alright, but you can't doubt the sheer entertainmentthis thread provided us in the last two years.
Long live brotzu thread.
The Brotzu thread was a clinical trial for the eventual Choi thread

inmyhead

Reaction score
It seems to be scam, but.. Why does it take them so long to release it? Since it seems it will be released at some point. I dont understand the logic behind it

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair my grandpa is 90 & can't even put his own shoes on, so maybe we should cut Brotzu some slack with his sub-par presentation

All we wanted was reassurance this is legit, we don't have that so the endless speculation continues aka shitposts & memes

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to be scam, but.. Why does it take them so long to release it? Since it seems it will be released at some point. I dont understand the logic behind it
Seems like he must have tried to make it work but failed. So this is what we got

namelessdarksoul

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about the homemade lotion how about the positive results they got !!?? How about the Chinese doctor and his almost identical lotion like wtf is going on here? Something it's going on here .. everything brotzu and his son told us does not add up , the drunk fidia employer that told the guy that the results are impressive never seen before !!! And so on! I think maybe they got paid to shut down the lotion slowly .. who knows.. How the homemade lotion results are there and there is not any good results from the company's lotion that was supposed to be perfect for production !!!!!???????????? Good morning :)

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair my grandpa is 90 & can't even put his own shoes on, so maybe we should cut Brotzu some slack with his sub-par presentation

All we wanted was reassurance this is legit, we don't have that so the endless speculation continues aka shitposts & memes
I don't think he put all of that together by himself tho

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m just going to wait for more trials results. I’m on setipiprant and fina without any sides so i’ll be fine

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried to keep my hopes down, but this is heart breaking.
This is why I had to preach the Giuseppe gospel. Imagine if this all went down without everybody shitposting. We can't help getting our hopes up so at least we could truly believe for a few days. Even for a lie it was a great feeling

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I had to preach the Giuseppe gospel. Imagine if this all went down without everybody shitposting. We can't help getting our hopes up so at least we could truly believe for a few days. Even for a lie it was a great feeling
Wtf are you talking about? I don't give a damn about all that. I just want to get some hair on my head and I'll kill a small child to do it, if I have to.
f*** your feelings!
And even more, f*** @beps63 and his bullshit!

....is what I would want to say had I not relied on the tangible evidence provided - not reputation, not anecdotes, not history, or whatever else makes things somehow make "sense" to people - to evaluate the claims.

Ah well, I guess it's right back to square one. We never even left. Must be disorienting for those swept along the journey.

The funny thing, though, is that there is palpable evidence behind Follica and RCH-01, but it seems people are so jaded by the delays that they turn up their noses at promising technology, lest they are disappointed once again.

It's all backward.

Go with the evidence, not the hype.

@The 7TH Sense you gave me my very first dislike, and many more followed all because I raised questions about the lotion. Here, almost a year later, let us take a look at what that looks like in retrospect:
upload_2018-4-15_1-12-56.png

I've always had ample justification to question this technology and I will always continue to critically evaluate this and other potential cures going forward.

Is there a chance that the lotion is still somehow magically effective? Perhaps, albeit in all likelihood slim to none. But I cannot accept the low-grade bullshit presented this weekend. A product is worthless until proven effective - that is the reality of the hairloss world. And that is the single most important reason as to why I never subscribed to the hype spearheaded by @The 7TH Sense, Royaume and several others.

If Brotzu wants to come back with microscope pictures, hair counts and the like, he's always welcome. But he can f*** off with his 100x100 pixel images of horseshit.

Whatever, I'll see you bastards on page 1500, probably.

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about? I don't give a damn about all that. I just want to get some hair on my head and I'll kill a small child to do it, if I have to.
f*** your feelings!
And even more, f*** @beps63 and his bullshit!

....is what I would want to say had I not relied on the tangible evidence provided - not reputation, not anecdotes, not history, or whatever else makes things somehow make "sense" to people - to evaluate the claims.

Ah well, I guess it's right back to square one. We never even left. Must be disorienting for those swept along the journey.

The funny thing, though, is that there is palpable evidence behind Follica and RCH-01, but it seems people are so jaded by the delays that they turn up their noses at promising technology, lest they are disappointed once again.

It's all backward.

Go with the evidence, not the hype.

Whatever, I'll see you bastards on page 1500.
You relied on tangible evidence for Brotzu?
Or do you mean RCH-01 and Follica?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who do you guys think would win in a bird bout, the Zyzal owl or the Trip Advisor owl

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
If the 3-month and 6-month results are swapped, then it looks more promising. You can see many new hairs in the after photos and it's just a 6-month result. Brotzu said full result happens in 18 months, and he's an old man with only 1 ml applied daily.