Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So since the three months and the six months were the wrong way around in the presentation, here is the before and after six months. There is definite re-growth there but we must see other cases, especially those with young men.
sixmonths.png

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But then again, why use that particular case ? and these are the results of the doctors own study or Fidia's ? Will we ever see or hear something from that f*****g company ?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the biggest problem with the presented case is that this dude might have been balding in his 30's or 40's when he got to that stage and his hairloss might have just stopped in his tracks, so his maintenance might just be from his genetics and not the lotion.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the biggest problem with the presented case is that this dude might have been balding in his 30's or 40's when he got to that stage and his hairloss might have just stopped in his tracks, so his maintenance might just be from his genetics and not the lotion.
That is why it's necessary we see more cases. Maintenance and re-growth are much more important to younger men, so it would be very disappointing if Fidia/Brotzu/beps63 remain silent on this.

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats why they put the older guy in the presentation, to think it can work wonders if you are young... and so we can buy it anyways to try it ourselves and give them money

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get to have the 1st post on pg 1000 Hahahaha Suckers!!!

Damn It!!

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So since the three months and the six months were the wrong way around in the presentation, here is the before and after six months. There is definite re-growth there but we must see other cases, especially those with young men.View attachment 85313

The zoom is different and they combed the hair in a way it shows less bald spots.
Super easy to see.
It looks worse after 6 months.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I WINN!!!!

DAMMITT!!!!

#$*(&#$*(#&$*&!!!!!!!
Sorry but I created this monster (the Brotzu cult) and I must now be the one to destroy it

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just gonna make a post on the thousandth page of a thread that effectively summarizes the history of hair loss treatments and the suffering of bald men throughout the world:

Lies, scams, false hope and disappointments.

I guess we can close the curtains on this one now and let it die.