Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A private company like histogen struggles to conjured the 10-20 million necessary for phase III trials alone. Developing the drug through phase I and phase II costs money too. The cost of one mediocre researcher probably starts at 250,000/year once you include taxes, office space, and overhead.

It's not up to small companies to research. Brotzu found this by fluke.

And there's no need for a conspiracy.

Sure, but the reason that private companies have difficulty attaining funding is because researchers are still learning about hairloss and all the different pathways in the body that are affected. If I was a wealthy investor, I wouldn't be confident trying to buck the trend in an industry that only has two FDA approved methods of action - both discovered accidentally by the way - since the 80's. The science being murky has been what's kept big time investors away most likely. If there were a bald billionaire somewhere who hated his hairloss and was convinced in the science behind hair regeneration, he'd put down $100 mil knowing the returns are in the tens of billions if it works out. It's just the fact that male pattern baldness is a tricky son of a b**ch.

abcdefg

Reaction score
This lotion isnt going to be a miracle cure. If by cure you mean maintenance then hopefully yes it might be able to we have to see. If by cure you mean regrowing large amounts of hair then no. It wont be any better then minoxidil or finasteride and it would be a huge success if it rivals finasteride for effectiveness. That is best case. male pattern baldness will never have a magic potion that regrows all your hair after the fibrosis and all the inflammatory factors come into play

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion isnt going to be a miracle cure. If by cure you mean maintenance then hopefully yes it might be able to we have to see. If by cure you mean regrowing large amounts of hair then no. It wont be any better then minoxidil or finasteride and it would be a huge success if it rivals finasteride for effectiveness. That is best case. male pattern baldness will never have a magic potion that regrows all your hair after the fibrosis and all the inflammatory factors come into play

You could very well be right, but it seems to me you're simply basing your opinion on no factual evidence to one side or the other. Just like this guy who traveled to Sardinia on the Italian forum who hasnt seen anything himself. It could very well be a total dud, however until we hear further, I think any statements as to its effectiveness or lack thereof is no more than guesswork.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So many people post ...saying it may or may not work ... but it might.. but it might not...in the same post...over and over and over again

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope we get some more news on this next week when that Italian guy calls Fidia again, but I doubt they'll tell him much if anything at all :(

The speculation here is getting too crazy for me lately I need some solid evidence not just hearsay or the ramblings of that angry guy claiming it doesn't work at all.

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard the new hair you regrow is blond no matter your original hair colour so I don't know how to feel about that

For me I will take any color than no hair

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that on the day you turn 30.. the lotion is rendered totally useless and all your hair falls out :((

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And where is all these information coming from ? Unless we have any official word we shouldn't assume things, IMO.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At least, we can still be postive about the lotion!

Salve a tutti scusate se non vi ho dato notizie prima ,ma parlare con qualcuno di Fidia e quasi impossibile sembrano tutti d'accordo . Comunque le notizie che ho saputo sono le solite : la sperimentazione che si svolge a Milano dalla Fidia su Androgenetic Alopecia sta dando buoni risultati .Queste sono state le loro parole

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys , the italian guys who says that the lotion won't work for Androgenetic Alopecia on what basis he said that ?? he is involved into the FIDIA TRIAL ? or he know freinds who are in the FIDIA trial and tell him ? or just his speculation based on his "scientist knowledge" ?