Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly cant wait for everyone to join the Choi hype train befote august meeting. Too much discussion and fight over something that doesnt even deserve that much attention.

The dermathology event where Choi will give his speech and officialy announce his revolutoonary treatment will.be dramatically differente tha this misarable presentation.

I expect nothing but fantings after Choi's speech
who is this Choi guy?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
She said that's what Female Androgenetic Alopecia was and she said she was impressed by the results. I can't see how you can say a head tilt or brushing made that last photo looked better. Maybe she died her roots but the hair looks healthier and it's way less scalp.
The only explanation would be someone tugging her hair outward outside of the camera shot to expose more scalp.
If they were fake why would they not show much better??
You must understand how hard it is to regrow hair on the tonsure and crown as a female with Androgenetic Alopecia. It’s like the temples for guys - the one spot that is very difficult to attack. If I got those results I would be chuffed.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All i can say is, i saw pics of guys who used a copy of the lotion and they seemed to have the kind of regrowth that would have made the forum go ecstatic, and no, im not talking about wuweis pics. Those were from other people, which i can't unfortunately show.

Seeing those makes this situation seem even more weird

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
All i can say is, i saw pics of guys who used a copy of the lotion and they seemed to have the kind of regrowth that would have made the forum go ecstatic, and no, im not talking about wuweis pics. Those were from other people, which i can't unfortunately show.

Are you talking about emmanuele group ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly cant wait for everyone to join the Choi hype train befote august meeting. Too much discussion and fight over something that doesnt even deserve that much attention.

The dermathology event where Choi will give his speech and officialy announce his revolutoonary treatment will.be dramatically differente tha this misarable presentation.

What’s Choi behind treatment wise? sorry for the ignorance.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why didn’t you bring this up before the embarrassing Italian hair lotion reveal? You’re trying to play it safe, one thing fails and now it’s another “sure thing”.

You were dumb enough to buy into Italian hair lotions, and now advocating “revolutionary and dramatically different” with Choi. You were dumb then and you are even dumber now, especially after Brotzu spit at your balding head.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The presentation states:

"Equol counteracts the action of DHT, preventing the atrophy of hair follicles". Does anyone in here know in how far this is more effective than Finasteride?

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about Choi, Who the hell is interested in something that might be released after +-10 years from now? Until then, we will already have better treatments, we might have fevi, seti, sisheido or tsuji.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will I wait for 5 years?

No.

3 years is the most pessimistic prediction.

I wouldnt be surprised if its released before 2020. 2019 is a safe bet.

The discovery took place in 2013 and and it has been having amazing and fast progress.

If it was something that was just 5 years away, Choi wouldnt have a speech on the most important dermathology event of the eastern world in Japan.

Bear in mind he's not even a dermathologist. The only reason why he would be invited to give a speech in such important event is because what he and his team discovered (wich btw has been funded by the SouthKorean government) is something really special.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look up revivigen female before and after lol u should try that .. the picture are better than brotzu. But it’s a scam so I don’t know if u should try
Mate if dutasteride, spironolactone, cpa, minoxidil, the pill, stemox, topical estrogen, wounding, cetirizine, castor oil, bimatoprost, seti and sulfa hasn’t worked for me, then I doubt that will.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

until then, we will treat you as a troll

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I looked through presentation again, this sentence seems weird; Patients are satisfied with the

And why we don't use this?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Start another thread

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already wrote that i can't show them. I got them through someone else, who does not want me to post pics

Mate, are you fcking kidding me, the whole house is on fire and you keep the water hidden in moments like these? Cut the face from the photo and post only the hair, what's so hard about it?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only f*****g pessimists like @Bonesjonesmma say sh*t over and over with no facts.
I'm getting quite tired.
At this point I/ll just follow clockwise and beps and stop looking into this thread. I also don't want to see a homo with no shirt on talk about something completely unrelated.
I have yet to be proven it's a scam, I think Fidia sucks ***.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Starting a HairLossTalk.com glee club, dis our first song. Shotgun leading the Hebrew bit at the end.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

did he use the real lotion from FIDIA or just a replica copy ?

if it's replica why the hell he won't show us his pictures ? he can hide his face and no one will know who it was !!!! as simple as that !

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only f*****g pessimists like @Bonesjonesmma say sh*t over and over with no facts.
I'm getting quite tired.
At this point I/ll just follow clockwise and beps and stop looking into this thread. I also don't want to see a homo with no shirt on talk about something completely unrelated.
I have yet to be proven it's a scam, I think Fidia sucks ***.

No need for this kind of insult, my friend. We are all brothers.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did he use the real lotion from FIDIA or just a replica copy ?

if it's replica why the hell he won't show us his pictures ? he can hide his face and no one will know who it was !!!! as simple as that !

it was a replica and don't ask me idk, but im not gonna post pics if they dont want them to be public

Basically it was pretty good growth for the time they used it. First guy seemed to be older and had some thickening on his crown after few months, the second guy had visible hair appearing at his hairlines bald spot after using the lotion for only 2 months

Thos pics actually compliment the brotzus comments on what the lotion was supposed to do, hence whythe pic of the old guy from the conference looks so f*****g retarded right now