Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
it was a replica and don't ask me idk, but im not gonna post pics if they dont want them to be public

Basically it was pretty good growth for the time they used it. First guy seemed to be older and had some thickening on his crown after few months, the second guy had visible hair appearing at his hairlines bald spot after using the lotion for only 2 months

Thos pics actually compliment the brotzus comments on what the lotion was supposed to do, hence whythe pic of the old guy from the conference looks so f*****g retarded right now
Can you link me the photos? I've only seen one guy's photos, not the second

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is belicappeli forum on YouTube claiming the lotion is coming out on October 2018
Screenshot_20180415-222141_YouTube.jpg

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is belicappeli forum on YouTube claiming the lotion is coming out on October 2018View attachment 85400
Worst marketin of all time. Most epic of all epic fails and I only used epic fail memes in my teenage years..Seems legit that this will come out in October, but I doubt it will do much for us Androgenic sufferers.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also excited to see Italy, always wanted to visit some coastal city and drink wine while watching the sunset.. with full head of hair
Yeeaahhh I have a speech pathology degree to finish so imma be seeing Italy from a computer screen whilst I order off their website.