Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
i want to do the same. what needling technique did he use and what what stuff did he mixed exactly in his lotions. why waiting on fidia when there is already a solution. how can we contact huawei
He might not be able to make a shippable, stable solution. Even less likely he would sell

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice, release date narrowed down from "by 2018" to "October 2018". All in all I'm quite pleased with the outcome of this. We'll have a great maintenance drug comparable to min/finasteride, but without side effects. I consider this pretty positive IMO

who said that it will be october. brotzu did not say when it will be released

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rabble rabble rabble
Dear Admin, please take care of this guy.

upload_2018-4-15_22-59-26.png

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
you are just naysayers. sitting at home and waiting that things will change automatically. this will not happen, we have to move our asses now. i need wuwei.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, release date narrowed down from "by 2018" to "October 2018". All in all I'm quite pleased with the outcome of this. We'll have a great maintenance drug comparable to min/finasteride, but without side effects. I consider this pretty positive IMO

Yeahhh it will be a good maintenance lotion if you already lost all your hair like the man in the picture. :p