It's Time To Hit The Gym My Brothers

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can understand each and every one of you guy's pain with balding. It sucks. But I'm just writing to give you guys some wisdom, about how to deal with it, I've seen a few threads on this website with users pleading the balding community to hit the gym and improve your physical aesthetics rather than squander them on propecia. Trust me when I say girls will flock to guys with an incredible face, athletic bodies but who have a fairly sh*t haircut (I'm talking about the Norwood 3/4's onwards with fairly thickish hair that pull off a respectable haircut and nothing special) rather than a guy with a juvenile hairline as thick as a horse's mane, but with a old, bloated moon face and dad bod, not mention skin issues that come with propecia. Not that I'm saying going to gym will turn you into a bald joe mangienello, but it will certainly bring out the facial aesthetics in your face with a controlled diet and weight/cardio training, like the cheekbones, defined jawline etc. Everything just looks more chiselled and attractive. And for those that have a less than respectable haircut, try and find your best style with what you've got, and save up for a hair transplant, or just don a cap untill you go ahead with the transplant. But I'm not a believer in propecia one bit, and the crap it can do to you emotionally and mentally. Trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes, 10/10 girls leaking like a waterfall in between their legs with guys that have a below average haircut, but sculpted bodies and faces. And if some of you guys can pull off the bald look with a nice head shape, shave it off, obtain a membership to the gym, acquire a tan and never look back, and make no mistake a good looking cap can go with just about anything apart from a suit, so don't be afraid to wear one. I myself look better in a cap than a shaved head, but the ultimate goal is to put up with the cap untill you save up for a transplant. And for those whose hair is nearly all gone, and can't do much with a transplant, then focus on imroving your face and body. A backround on me, I'm a Norwood 2.5ish with fairly thick hair, but I know for sure I'll probably loose some more in the near future as my dads pretty much bald and my grandad on my mum's side was the same, however my grandad on my dad's side had a straight hairline as thick as anything with a tiny bit of thinning at the back, but I know that plays no part in male pattern baldness. But anyway untill my hairs commit suicide, I'll be doing the methods above. And if any of you guys have any problems regarding your face, (underbite, overbite, teeth problems, nose problems) to the extent that it's quite bad, then contact the Nhs or your dentists, or the respectable doctor for your problem and see if you qualify for the surgery to correct it. I've got an underbite myself, and will be going to surgery in October to fix it after a few years in braces (search up the process of you need more info) but I've been told by countless people who have had the same problem that it's all worth it, and you'll see a lot of changes for the better. Anyway guys, I'm not here to slander anyone or the forum itself, just here to give some pointers and ideas, because I know balding can send a man into pandemonium.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that many really can't pull off the bald look. I wish I could. I would drop everything immediately.

But luckily my hair transplant worked out and so do my treatments.

if you looked like kelly slater would you drop everything swoop?

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of skin issues with finasteride.

Also some guys just look terrible with a shaved head, no amount of muscle changes that. But it goes without saying that men should be lifting weights and staying 16-17% bf or below year round. Even ignoring what you look like visually to other people, it feels 1000x better to be strong and lean then weak and fat. Completely different experience.

Wearing a hat isn't a solution either, becomes a crutch and believe me people notice.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see what your saying, but not everyone has a good head shape. some men can pull off the bald look and some just can't. I might have taken your advise If I had a big frame, then I could build muscle and look like Vin diesiel. but I don't, I am a small frame ectomorph, If I were to hit the gym and eat alot, Id have more of Bruce lee bodytype and it just doesn't work with a bald head in my opinion

Nattt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats about right. There are so many ways to looksmax if you WANT(gym, low bf, mewing, wealth) while waiting for cure. Looks arent about hair only. (And life isnt about looks only, there is so much to do..). and if It (cure) wont come, so what? You cant do Anything about It. Im happy that ive been born in rich country in Great times when peoples dont die on the streets. I won a lottery. You too. you can be happy now, focus on things you can do, or b**ch about hair and if cure comes b**ch about bone structure or some other first world problem thing, your choice. Life isnt fair, Thats right, (you still landed quite good tho) but you can be happy if you want.
Ps didnt mean to offend anyone, just my 2 cents. Its just another perspective

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can understand each and every one of you guy's pain with balding. It sucks. But I'm just writing to give you guys some wisdom, about how to deal with it, I've seen a few threads on this website with users pleading the balding community to hit the gym and improve your physical aesthetics rather than squander them on propecia. Trust me when I say girls will flock to guys with an incredible face, athletic bodies but who have a fairly sh*t haircut (I'm talking about the Norwood 3/4's onwards with fairly thickish hair that pull off a respectable haircut and nothing special) rather than a guy with a juvenile hairline as thick as a horse's mane, but with a old, bloated moon face and dad bod, not mention skin issues that come with propecia. Not that I'm saying going to gym will turn you into a bald joe mangienello, but it will certainly bring out the facial aesthetics in your face with a controlled diet and weight/cardio training, like the cheekbones, defined jawline etc. Everything just looks more chiselled and attractive. And for those that have a less than respectable haircut, try and find your best style with what you've got, and save up for a hair transplant, or just don a cap untill you go ahead with the transplant. But I'm not a believer in propecia one bit, and the crap it can do to you emotionally and mentally. Trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes, 10/10 girls leaking like a waterfall in between their legs with guys that have a below average haircut, but sculpted bodies and faces. And if some of you guys can pull off the bald look with a nice head shape, shave it off, obtain a membership to the gym, acquire a tan and never look back, and make no mistake a good looking cap can go with just about anything apart from a suit, so don't be afraid to wear one. I myself look better in a cap than a shaved head, but the ultimate goal is to put up with the cap untill you save up for a transplant. And for those whose hair is nearly all gone, and can't do much with a transplant, then focus on imroving your face and body. A backround on me, I'm a Norwood 2.5ish with fairly thick hair, but I know for sure I'll probably loose some more in the near future as my dads pretty much bald and my grandad on my mum's side was the same, however my grandad on my dad's side had a straight hairline as thick as anything with a tiny bit of thinning at the back, but I know that plays no part in male pattern baldness. But anyway untill my hairs commit suicide, I'll be doing the methods above. And if any of you guys have any problems regarding your face, (underbite, overbite, teeth problems, nose problems) to the extent that it's quite bad, then contact the Nhs or your dentists, or the respectable doctor for your problem and see if you qualify for the surgery to correct it. I've got an underbite myself, and will be going to surgery in October to fix it after a few years in braces (search up the process of you need more info) but I've been told by countless people who have had the same problem that it's all worth it, and you'll see a lot of changes for the better. Anyway guys, I'm not here to slander anyone or the forum itself, just here to give some pointers and ideas, because I know balding can send a man into pandemonium.

a99176f17f98d40c567bce80a2707a2090dddb5e93468bca673bcc1b69c4ecf8.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gym or no gym, you'll still be bald. Another downside is that you'll then just be seen as the bald guy thats trying to compensate with the gym.

You can't win with this. Baldness is repulsive to women no matter what you've got going for you.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is this posted in the research section? Is it due to a blue pill being invented here?

LOL

And OP, what if I do not want to visit gym?

I just want to be a normal man who is doing some physical activities but nothing serious like pumping f*****g pieces of iron accompanied by sweaty men...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Never heard the over compensate with something else to try to make up for male pattern baldness before. That is a new one.
After seeing the giant wall of text I still would rather have my hair hence im in a hair loss forum looking for options versus the obvious ones like shaving your head. Is this a cutting edge new treatment? Ignore the problem and we are all cured!

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard the over compensate with something else to try to make up for male pattern baldness before. That is a new one.
After seeing the giant wall of text I still would rather have my hair hence im in a hair loss forum looking for options versus the obvious ones like shaving your head. Is this a cutting edge new treatment? Ignore the problem and we are all cured!
For the love of God, I'm not commanding you to shave your head and be gone. I'm just giving dome viewpoints on how to deal with the issues until you save up for any hair type of expensive hair restoration, because let's face it, you're not going to get a dr Rahal transplant for £4. I'd rather live my life and try to make the best out of my image until I finally do have a transplant and what not, rather than sink my head under the covers and get into an unhealthy state of mind and then get a hair transplant, just some pointers to bide your time.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL

And OP, what if I do not want to visit gym?

I just want to be a normal man who is doing some physical activities but nothing serious like pumping f*****g pieces of iron accompanied by sweaty men...
And I respect that. That's completely up to you, just posting for the people who are here for this.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gym or no gym, you'll still be bald. Another downside is that you'll then just be seen as the bald guy thats trying to compensate with the gym.

You can't win with this. Baldness is repulsive to women no matter what you've got going for you.
Well girls go head over heels for amury nolasco and he's bald?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 374

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not to mention, he's most of the things I listed. And he wasn't born with a crazy body, nor does he have a crazy, but he's pretty good shape with the effort he's made. And he's a good looking dude as a result, because it brings out his facial features really well.
Well girls go head over heels for amury nolasco and he's bald?