It's Time To Hit The Gym My Brothers

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gym or no gym, you'll still be bald. Another downside is that you'll then just be seen as the bald guy thats trying to compensate with the gym.

You can't win with this. Baldness is repulsive to women no matter what you've got going for you.
Freddie lljumberg too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 365

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My skin issues with propecia have been brutal!! Let me list them.

1) no more gross oily forehead
2) acne scars are fading
3) get 1 pimple in like a week as oppose to almost 1 a day prior to starting.
4) smooth, tighter skin

Propecia wrekt my skin brah.
Brb propecia probably rekt your penis, mindset and facial aesthetics (water retention) brahh.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Brb propecia probably rekt your penis, mindset and facial aesthetics (water retention) brahh.

Brb getting compliments on jaw line daily. Brb penis is still intact almost 11 months in, brb over 85% chance my c*** is bigger than yours, Brb you sound like every other fear mongering f***** spewing bullshit out of his ***.

I mean I get the dick side effects, it's actually a reported side. But where the f*** do you come up with all this skin bullshit.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brb getting compliments on jaw line daily. Brb penis is still intact almost 11 months in, brb over 85% chance my c*** is bigger than yours, Brb you sound like every other fear mongering f***** spewing bullshit out of his ***.

I mean I get the dick side effects, it's actually a reported side. But where the f*** do you come up with all this skin bullshit.
Take that sh*t for the rest of your life, and we'll see how that goes. Brb prophecies shed, brb decides to stop prospects for a while and ends up loosing everything he gained plus more. Brb you're the fear mongering f***** too who deciding to take propecia for his hair. Brb you're probably a 5'8 miscer who cycles roids with propecia. Brb I really doubt your penis is bigger than mine. Brb 6'5 crew checking in.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would I work myself to death in a gym to please women?

I am in this game for myself. I want to look good for me. I want to be happy with my own reflection again. It's got nothing to do with women.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take that sh*t for the rest of your life, and we'll see how that goes. Brb prophecies shed, brb decides to stop prospects for a while and ends up loosing everything he gained plus more. Brb you're the fear mongering f***** too who deciding to take propecia for his hair. Brb you're probably a 5'8 miscer who cycles roids with propecia. Brb I really doubt your penis is bigger than mine. Brb 6'5 crew checking in.
Propecia* this f*****g word.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am in this game for myself. I want to look good for me. I want to be happy with my own reflection again. It's got nothing to do with women.
True, but part of it has the be for the women too?

g.i joey

Reaction score

Gotta do what you gotta do bello, I'm really just trying to make it out of my 20s with this stuff and hopefully by the time I'm 30 (6 years) we have some sort of viable option. I also don't discount that at any point sh*t can go south (knock on wood;)) and was aware of the risk before getting on the drug. 6'5 is respectable bro, but in the most humble way, I'm bigger.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My skin issues with propecia have been brutal!! Let me list them.

1) no more gross oily forehead
2) acne scars are fading
3) get 1 pimple in like a week as oppose to almost 1 a day prior to starting.
4) smooth, tighter skin

Propecia wrekt my skin brah.

This. Skin quality improved.

Freddie lljumberg too.

index.png

0bde313f857e4954f1533b62c8c07a29.jpg

attachment.jpg

Shave it and OTS (Own This sh*t)

Unleash the BALD BEast

Amari Nolasco and Freddie lljumberg are handsome bald what ur excuses son

JUST
jgqd6h.jpg

LOL @ you hit the GYM harder look at Statham

I shaved my head and chicks dig into it
23aeee8925c20707fd6841cd266e4935--buzz-cuts-bald-men.jpg

g.i joey

Reaction score

This. It's about liking what I see in the f*****g mirror, being content with being seen out in public while holding my head high and not walking around slouched like an insecure bald beta, and not avoiding gatherings like a plague based on your paranoia of someone belittling and pointing out your balding.

As a business owner who deals with sales on the daily, hair is important in so sooo many other aspects aside from women, seductive sales techniques go out the window Once you're a baldie.

Btw @Kayfabe im 5'11 you stereotypical b**ch

shookwun

Reaction score
This. Skin quality improved.

View attachment 58845

View attachment 58846

View attachment 58847

Shave it and OTS (Own This sh*t)

Unleash the BALD BEast

Amari Nolasco and Freddie lljumberg are handsome bald what ur excuses son

JUST
View attachment 58848

LOL @ you hit the GYM harder look at Statham

I shaved my head and chicks dig into it
View attachment 58849
the most fucked up part is that last guy is very attractive, but without hair he is destroyed.

In other words you need exceptional aesthetics to pull off the look and be a normie. Everyone else enters sub human territory.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, but part of it has the be for the women too?

Women are a luxury from looking good and feeling great in yourself

If you put them on a pedestal and start changing yourself for them you're gonna have problems

I've seen couples where the wife literally tells the husband what to wear. It's f*****g repulsive.

You should always come first, no one else

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
the most fucked up part is that last guy is very attractive, but without hair he is destroyed.

In other words you need exceptional aesthetics to pull off the look and be a normie. Everyone else enters sub human territory.

the guy is in 8.5-9/10 territory based on facial features

but without HAIR he looks weird

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are a luxury from looking good and feeling great in yourself

If you put them on a pedestal and start changing yourself for them you're gonna have problems

I've seen couples where the wife literally tells the husband what to wear. It's f*****g repulsive.

You should always come first, no one else

It's a personal choice though, some enjoy that type of relationship. As long as a woman didn't mess with my finances I would enjoy her treating me like that as long as I respected her and found her attractive.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BRB looking ugly as f***, BRB Live like a hermit, BRB Forever alone, BRB No social life, BRB Virgin for eternity, BRB Have a physique of 12 years old
**5'7 manlets crew** .. **Skinny starving guys crew** .. **Ugly, balding guys crew** .. **Virgin guys crew** checking in.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BRB looking ugly as f***, BRB Live like a hermit, BRB Forever alone, BRB No social life, BRB Virgin for eternity, BRB Have a physique of 12 years old
**5'7 manlets crew** .. **Skinny starving guys crew** .. **Ugly, balding guys crew** .. **Virgin guys crew** checking in.
If that's the case, then I think balding is the least of your worries