Last night I realised what hurts...

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
IDK HP, I'll let you know if it seems like a viable solution after I have done some due diligence and research into this tattooing business. If it can look good for up to ten years then f*ck it I'm in. It will likely force me into a piece down the road but I'll cross that bridge. I just can't wait for HM, that is all I know. You only live once and you need to do whatever is necessary to accomplish that goal. No matter how trivial it may seem to other people. Maybe if there are no reasonable risks, you might join me and we can hold hands while they tattoo our heads. Ouch in a :gay: way! Sorry for the visual ha ha ha!

I'm not trying to be an a**h** here...but you even admitted you had BDD. IF you don't choose to get significant help for THAT aspect of your life then any cosmetic procedure you get done could have catastrophic results. What if you get called out for having fake hair and get laughed at by a group of people? Then you could be in an even worse place than you are now...what happens when somebody touches your head and doesn't feel the stubble that appears to be there? Being known as the guy who got his head tatoo'd to cover up baldness will be 10 times worse than being the bald guy IMO.

I'm not saying don't get something done, but I really think you should get help in other aspects first.